Whats Your Favourite Pub In Bkk?

Jockstar

Just curious. We all have a pub that we frequent more than the rest. So what would be your favourite pub in BKK and why? Mine is the Khao San Centre and the Irish Bar upstairs. Because many of my friends work there and they also have a good band. You can also play pool there without the hassles of too many bgs. My ex used to work there. So i used to spend alot of time there on weekends. If any my friends come to town and we need to meet on Khao San Rd. Then this is the meeting place. So whats yours?

Please excuse my not knowing, But what are the bars like in Thailand?? I never been to a Bar or a Nightclub. Last time in Thailand my wife said she was OK with me going to a Bar with a friend of hers. But I din't think it was right because I flew to Thailand to see my wife, Not a Bar.

Please excuse my not knowing, But what are the bars like in Thailand?? I never been to a Bar or a Nightclub. Last time in Thailand my wife said she was OK with me going to a Bar with a friend of hers. But I din't think it was right because I flew to Thailand to see my wife, Not a Bar.

Are you serious or taking the piss?

I'm serious Never been to one I"m sure everyone who visit's Thailand does not frequent a bar if you don't believe me then sorry i asked

I'm serious Never been to one I"m sure everyone who visit's Thailand does not frequent a bar if you don't believe me then sorry i asked

What's so funny??? :o

should try Bangkok Hilton, they got good pubs there

Explorer :o

The Winking Frog on Sukhamvit soi 7 near Nana BTS. Does really good farang and THAI FOOD. If you want to play football every week then speak to Derek the owner. Also a good and cheap pint of Guinness. 129 or 139 a pint. Cant remember

The Winking Frog on Sukhamvit soi 7 near Nana BTS. Does really good farang and THAI FOOD. If you want to play football every week then speak to Derek the owner. Also a good and cheap pint of Guinness. 129 or 139 a pint. Cant remember

How many more times are you gonna post this info?

The Winking Frog on Sukhamvit soi 7 near Nana BTS. Does really good farang and THAI FOOD. If you want to play football every week then speak to Derek the owner. Also a  good and cheap pint of Guinness. 129 or 139 a pint. Cant remember

Ohhh Wow he's not laughing

1. bombay bar

2. bar-li (li means to flirt in thai)

3. ashley's rumour

4. jam-bar (jam means fit -girl- in thai)

all of them r located in the liberty plaza building, between tonglor and petchaburi road. there're loads (yes, i mean loads) of gorgeous decent girls available there ! :o

1. bombay bar

2. bar-li (li means to flirt in thai)

3. ashley's rumour

4. jam-bar (jam means fit -girl- in thai)

all of them r located in the liberty plaza building, between tonglor and petchaburi road. there're loads (yes, i mean loads) of gorgeous decent girls available there ! :o

Been there many a time ehh <deleted>?? :D

The Winking Frog on Sukhamvit soi 7 near Nana BTS. Does really good farang and THAI FOOD. If you want to play football every week then speak to Derek the owner. Also a  good and cheap pint of Guinness. 129 or 139 a pint. Cant remember

Ohhh Wow he's not laughing

Been there many a time ehh <deleted>?? :D

yes i have. the girls r mainly young thai clubbers so the chances of you being able to buy them (as you've done somewhere else) r low :D

Well I'm married to a young lovely Thai Woman already. Maybe i will go to a bar next time i'm in Thailand Maybe the one you talk about in Bkk :D with the wife of course

OK BMW You can Laugh now you Tart :o

Been there many a time ehh  <deleted>??  :o

This thread has made me laugh , mainly because I wasn't expecting to.

This quote from IamMaic was a classic.

Mainly due to the position of the word "<deleted>".

It's as if he is asking if the guy has been to the bar , then saying " <deleted> have you!"

Totally unintentional I think.

:D

ps IamMaic , you should have a look at the bars , even the Thai local in your lady's hometown , it helps to understand the culture and is a good laugh too.

Chok Dee

The Local Pub in Thong Lor pisses all over the Witches Tavern down the road. Better atmosphere and a bit smaller.

I've been there a few times since you recommended it previously on this forum. Nice bar, friendly staff.

Haven't seen you there though, but that's probably because I've got no flupin' idea what you look like :o