Ok Now I Know A Little

This is kind of a funny existential question and I think might be beyond the scope of this board.

However, I will take a stab.

The old fashioned ways: working for years, investing, getting lucky with your investments, inherited it, marrying into it.

If you are talking about a business start up, why not develop a business plan and try to attract a private investment partner, a "cash" guy?

:D
Cause he think's he's perfect and Yanks are Stupid   :o  Where are you from SIR??

:D not perfect,no not all yanks are stupid,just ask stupid questions, :wub::D

I dont think that I asked a stupid question. Correct me if I am wrong about your opion, but I asked the question "Is that how you got started?" in order to find out if he is giving tried and true business advice or if it is just hear say. If it is what he knows because that is what he has done then I continue to pick his brain. And you.....myfreindu....instead belittleing people....which means that you think that you are perfect....why dont you try to help the situation?

Mr snapback I am from Cali. and and and :D

USABKK

OK, I guess you are an American who lives in Bangkok. I am I right?

That is why you got called a stupid yank. Cos you're stupid and you have a very simplistic handle, telling everyone what you are.

but this is what I feel ... if u trying to step down on the ppls by sarcastic and make u feel higher .. just do it!

I don't have problem about yank or not yank but at least .. u just "telling everyone what you are" :o

USABKK

That is why you got called a stupid yank. Cos you're stupid and you have a very simplistic handle, telling everyone what you are.

ok, you're right....I am stupid because I am simple.

You can't be that stupid...if you know you're that stupid :o

USABKK

You can't be that stupid...if you know you're that stupid :o

want to bet :D

USABKK

You can't be that stupid...if you know you're that stupid :D

Ole Strapper took his leave from TV :o