Us Amity Treaty Company

I'm a strong advocate of having Amity companies. In fact, I have three Amity Treaty companies and feel Amity is worth its weight in gold. I simply cannot find one good reason NOT to have Amity.

Still not sure if you should do it?...ask the USA Commercial Services for their opinion.

Be warned. Time is running out. The window closes Dec 31st 2004.

www.sunbeltasia.com

Wasn't there something on the board a while back (did search, no luck) about using the Treaty of Amnity and setting up a sole proprietorship also? pardon the highjack, but is the idea of sole proprietorship limited to the Treaty of Amnity and thus Ameicans?

Sunbelt, can you help with setting up sole proprietorships? How much, etc...

Yes we do Sole Proprietorships . Simply first go to the USA Embassy and get a copy of your USA passport notarized. If will cost you $30.00

We'll be happy to help. Simply come to our offices with that passport copy. We apply that same day. Legal on Sole Proprietor is only 1,100 Baht. Amity is 39,000 Baht.

www.sunbeltasia.com

I'm a strong advocate of having Amity companies. In fact, I have three Amity Treaty companies and feel Amity is worth its weight in gold. I simply cannot find one good reason NOT to have Amity.

Still not sure if you should do it?...ask the USA Commercial Services for their opinion.

Be warned. Time is running out. The window closes Dec 31st 2004.

www.sunbeltasia.com

What is usa commercial services?