Missing Girl, Need Some Help With Translations Please

Woodpecks

Hello everybody,

Early this year one of our Thai friends gone missing without a trace.

As we don't know if she has family and the police was not helpful at all we went back to Belgium with some of her belongings.

This all happened quiet a while ago but still keeps us worrying every day.

We have some written papers of her which we found in her belongings but we do not understand.

As we do not know any Thai people in our hometown we made 19 pictures of the documents, some can be read quiet good we think, some only partially..

We hope there is a clue somewhere in these papers which could help us to understand her sudden disappearence.

If there is someone on this forum who reads this, who can read written Thai and wants to help us..please contact us and we will email you the pictures.

Thanks !

There are many people on this forum who can read Thai very well. You might like to scan a document.

Thai employees go missing not uncommonly. Is there any particular reason why you are concerned? What was her position?

Thanks for your reply.

She was not working with us, she has been our friend for over 6 years and we always spend time together whenever we came to Thailand for our holidays.

Before she disappeared, everything was just fine !

And she disappeared without her bag with clothes and her money as well.

We do not have a scanner so we just made the pictures.

If there is somebody we can trust who would like to help us then please email us directly on: [email protected]

and we will send you them.

The pictures are not of documents but just some handwritten notes.

Thanks again.

Take a photo with a digital camera and upload to your computer and then to here.

Ultimately, this is the internet and you don't know who you can trust. But you can get translations.

Take a photo with a digital camera and upload to your computer and then to here.

Ultimately, this is the internet and you don't know who you can trust. But you can get translations.

I'm studying Thai and am married to a Thai so if you would like i could have a go at it.

I can translate for you in English or in dutch if you like.

Just send them to my g-mail adress [email protected]