Wanted A Personal Assistant Thai Female

randomchase

help I find i need a Personal assistant who is conversant with the needs of an expat . [not that] to get me about the city and places of interest looking to hire one as soon as i can .Want to get some trips done . Need a reasonable standard of English

pay and expences [would prefer thai female] if you know some one who could help. or needs a job mail me please .

was thinking of day time hours / but would maybe want to visit hill tribes etc plus temples rafting etc

Random

Seems you need a tour guide rather than a PA.

Contact the local Tourist Information Office - they will be able to suggest companies that offer such services.

name=cuban.date=2008-06- post=2028437

thanks for your help . what i need is some one who can follow a map, direct me to the transport office to immigratiom to goverment offices and translate for me, as well as help me, get in and out of chiang mai. i keep having to get out to where i live. by truck compass. from the old city, plus if we can work, well travel . in the greater area a city guide who can travel would be good,

Seems you need a tour guide rather than a PA.

Contact the local Tourist Information Office - they will be able to suggest companies that offer such services.

name=cuban.date=2008-06- post=2028437

thanks for your help . what i need is some one who can follow a map, direct me to the transport office to immigratiom to goverment offices and translate for me, as well as help me, get in and out of chiang mai. i keep having to get out to where i live. by truck compass. from the old city, plus if we can work, well travel . in the greater area a city guide who can travel would be good,

Why do you prefer a female then? You don't think a male can read a map?

I doubt there is a company that provides such an all in one service for anything like a reasonable salary.

With all due respect the element of travel falls to a tour guide - assistance with government offices would suit an office junior from a legal office. As for the other needs of an expat, and I'm only considering food, entertainment, shopping, conversation, I might suggest that you require an expat's wife. Which makes me wonder if you are not really intending to interview for one?

An advertisment in the local paper might be the solution you seek.

Good luck with your quest. (especially seeking map reading skills)

As for the other needs of an expat, and I'm only considering food, entertainment, shopping, conversation, I might suggest that you require an expat's wife.

Are you implying randomchase is a cannibal :o ?

Another way to find someone with reasonable English and general "savoir faire" might be to place ads at the Universities.

• 2 weeks later...
As for the other needs of an expat, and I'm only considering food, entertainment, shopping, conversation, I might suggest that you require an expat's wife.

Are you implying randomchase is a cannibal :o ?

Another way to find someone with reasonable English and general "savoir faire" might be to place ads at the Universities.

Random well thanks to all thai visa guys and girls who helped me with this quest . I had many replies and met many applicants from the forum and c/mail and people i talked to in the town. my main task was to travel to Mai Sai Locate THe PCDA . and offer my services, as a volunteer . My Guide was Found in bar , her english was excellent her map reading skills perfect , her manner with all people I had to meet and border patrol police etc etc was out out the score card, we had to go to chiang Rai to meet the directors and she was well recieved . she had attended uni there . i was rhen taken to the hill tribe areas along the Lao border. Near her home ,her parents are teachers, She was the only person who could travel out side of the area, but on other quests there were perfect people also, have made some good contacts. was sorry i could not give them all a job low season Random . and no we did not. but she sure is a head turner