Need Girlfriend

HotGuyBkk

:o
No wonder the Iraqis are laughing at him ..... he looks like he is suffering from small man syndrome ... he is only 4 ft 10 in tall 55555555555

A sort of 'Minute Man'?

:D

What you mean a - Sixty Second Soldier? :D:D

and a diminutive one at that!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder the Iraqis are laughing at him ..... he looks like he is suffering from small man syndrome ... he is only 4 ft 10 in tall 55555555555

A sort of 'Minute Man'?

:D

What you mean a - Sixty Second Soldier? :D:D

A half minute man with time off for good behaviour. ( and deep set Napoleon Syndrome )

Oh dear this thread has turned into IamMaiC 's thread about whether he has been a soldier or not  :D

I do believe you were in the army although I still don't believe that you use that website for 'friendship' :D  having said you are single (and available? :o )

I don't use it anymore. I had put married on the site many times, I don't know why it changes to single. I am Married and that's the truth.

A wise American asked you to stay??? How does "wise" fit into that???

Isn't a ' wise american ' an oxymoron ? :D

Ouch. :o

Don't forget that Iammaic is a septic and look at his crap on here.

What does "septic" mean?

Is that a Australian slang word for Idiot? :D

A wise American asked you to stay??? How does "wise" fit into that???

Isn't a ' wise american ' an oxymoron ? :D

Ouch. :o

Don't forget that Iammaic is a septic and look at his crap on here.

What does "septic" mean?

Is that a Australian slang word for Idiot? :D

He means I'm a Septic Tank Full of <deleted> :D

Oh dear this thread has turned into IamMaiC 's thread about whether he has been a soldier or not  :D

I do believe you were in the army although I still don't believe that you use that website for 'friendship' :wub:  having said you are single (and available? :o )

I don't use it anymore. I had put married on the site many times, I don't know why it changes to single. I am Married and that's the truth.

:D:D:D

Who has the balls to ban him?

There's a few of us with the appropriate testicular strength.

Whats stopping you then or are you waiting for him to be online when you can sever his .........................?

No more bannings please!

Every village needs its idiot!

To all that don't believe    :D

STK3.jpg

STK2.jpg

STK1.jpg

Sorry for the darkness of the pics   but that's me,   ya don't believe it you can kiss my @$$   :wub:

That's not you! I know that bloke, thats Bobby Peterson from Texas. He married a short tall woman with long straight curly hair.

:o still dont believe you! :D and get your wife? :D to kiss your ass. :D

To all that don't believe    :(

STK3.jpg

STK2.jpg

STK1.jpg

Sorry for the darkness of the pics   but that's me,   ya don't believe it you can kiss my @$$   :)

That's not you! I know that bloke, thats Bobby Peterson from Texas. He married a short tall woman with long straight curly hair.

:o still dont believe you! :wub: and get your wife? :D to kiss your ass. -_-

Who has the balls to ban him?

There's a few of us with the appropriate testicular strength.

Whats stopping you then or are you waiting for him to be online when you can sever his .........................?

No more bannings please!

Every village needs its idiot!

We have a choice between IamMaiC and bmw for the post :D

STK1.jpg

:o:D:D poor old Bobby Peterson, he has been lost in that desert for months. He was actually placed out there so he couldn't harm himself.

his NCO told him that he was put on this important mission as he was best suited for it. "Bobby, go and guard the desert or Ill kick your 4ft ass back to Fort Brag"

He was last seen posing for photographs and molesting horses somewhere in Afghanistan :D

STK3.jpg

STK2.jpg

STK1.jpg

Sorry for the darkness of the pics   but that's me,   ya don't believe it you can kiss my @$$   :)

The " wife " is purported to be in Thailand, and he is in Seppoland. Nice pics although too dark to clearly identify the actor playing the part.

STK3.jpg

STK2.jpg

STK1.jpg

The " wife " is purported to be in Thailand, and he is in Seppoland. Nice pics although too dark to clearly identify the actor playing the part.

Actually it's Tom Cruise :)

STK3.jpg

STK2.jpg

STK1.jpg

Actually it's Tom Cruise :)

Too short.