Body Wraps?

girlx

does anyone know of a good place that will do a sea salt scrub and algae body wrap? combined with massage would be good. thx!

oh, p.s., in BKK!

Edited by girlx

Hi girlx,

I have had 2 WONDERFUL body scrubs and wraps in Thailand BUT both were expensive as were on holiday. One was at Sivara Spa at Amari Hotel, Koh Chang. There is Amari Watergate and Amari Boulevard here in Bangkok so you could give them a try, but not cheap! The second was at Le Meridien, Khao Lak - again FAB but V.expensive! There is Plaza Athenee here in BKK which I understand is a Le Meridien Hotel.

I would TOTALLY go back to either of these spas at Amari and Le Meridien as the quality of the masseuses and the whole experience was out of this world! BUT the price was high! Both times were gifts so I indulged VERY gratefully! :o

I've also been to the Spa on 6th floor of Emporium - I forget the name - the floor above the lifts by the Grocery store. There is also a branch at Central ChitLom but located almost in the car park between the ground floor and 1st floor! Have had Aromatherapy body massages here which were a bit pricey and not THAT special. (Personally, I would go to Healthland for an Aromatherapy Body massage - better price and better masseuse in my experience!).

Just thinking 'Healthland' between Chongnonsi and Surasak BTS teL nO: 02 637 8883 - I know it's a massage and facial place but they may do scrubs too? MAYBE! :D

Alternatively, why not check out some Beauty salons here??? Maybe they might have that on the menu??? For example, Panipa Beauty Salon, Ekkamai - I think it's Soi 12? Or Pansy's which others have recommended in the Facials thread... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/lofiversion/...hp/t152688.html You may need to call a few places and check.

Good luck! And PLEASE let us know if you find a good place! :D

Edited by Andiamo

I can recommend Urban Retreat Spa which do a good Himalayan salt scrub for 1000 baht. They also have a wide range of other body scrub and massage treatments at affordable prices. Check out their site at www.urbanretreatspa.net. The spa is easy to get to being located right near the Emporium.

At the top end of the spa scale, the Banyan Tree Hotel on Sathorn Rd offers extensive body scrub options in a tranquil environment but prices are at the high end.

ooooh, now I know I need one. Well you know I am in BKK next week so if you can hold out till then, then we could both go and blitz that cellulite together! Not that girlx I think you have ever hada close relationship with the orange peeled thigh :o

ooooh, now I know I need one. Well you know I am in BKK next week so if you can hold out till then, then we could both go and blitz that cellulite together! Not that girlx I think you have ever hada close relationship with the orange peeled thigh :D

Hey MsSabai,

Did you go to do a body wrap? Just wondered how you got on - feedback etc?

Never heard feedback from girlx on this thread despite me posting some tips for her..... :o Did you try anywhere worth reporting Girlx?

Always nice to share huh! Us gals are always looking for new places :D

:D

• 3 months later...