University Uniforms In Thailand, What's Ur Opinion?

Chestnut

My personal choice is the tightest white blouse with the shortest tight blue skirt. High heels complete the look. The problem as I see it is if there :o are boys going to the school they would not actively participate in academics. The girls would be a pure distraction.

The Thai male students are almost totally disinterested and undistracted. Seen it all, or most of it, already. So far as I can see, it helps the guys focus on other traits, like faces (comments about "beauty" here are mostly about the face and skin) and character and personality and common interests.

I have seen numerous threads on various forums showing entirely average Thai girls in uniform that apparently send western men into extremis, via some kind of conditioned sexual response. It's all about exoticising, fetishing and fantasy, and always about a girl who cannot (and must not) resemble your daughter or sister.

White-skinned. blonde, light-eyed and standardly clothed teachers of all ages and sizes (buxom preferred, if female. never mind if overweight) will see an over-enrolment in initial classes, soon corrected as word spreads about teaching aptitude. Not to say these are mutually exclusive, though the idea that it is mutally exclusive may well exist in the Thai student mind.

Good grief, Charlie Brown !

People !

Edited by sylviex

Perhaps the OP should have looked at this thread first.

University Invokes Ban On Student's Short Skirts & Tight Blouses

With it's 191 posts (and scads of pictures), 13,000+ views and 5 star rating, I'm there's more than enough "research" material there to be able to tell what many TV members think about the subject.

you should be ashamed for posting that.................by the way, thanks for the link :o

5,000 baht a month for an apartment near the UNI. Binoculars -very cheap. Telephoto lens - not expensive. Net curtains to hide behind - dirt cheap. :D

With it's 191 posts (and scads of pictures), 13,000+ views and 5 star rating, I'm there's more than enough "research" material there to be able to tell what many TV members think about the subject.

you should be ashamed for posting that.................by the way, thanks for the link :o

5,000 baht a month for an apartment near the UNI. Binoculars -very cheap. Telephoto lens - not expensive. Net curtains to hide behind - dirt cheap. :D

sly dog.

My personal choice is the tightest white blouse with the shortest tight blue skirt. High heels complete the look. The problem as I see it is if there :D are boys going to the school they would not actively participate in academics. The girls would be a pure distraction. Remembering back a few decades, if the girls had been dressed like some dress here I would have ended up flipping burgers or worse, becoming an English teacher in Thailand.

As you were 20 in 1968 when the mini-skirt was almost a pelmet in the uk

I guess your just loosing your memory? :o

Roy gsd

Edited by roygsd

Pretty silly topic if you ask me.

I mean what the hel_l you think all men are going to say? They should dress up like a mussy and cover up head to toe?

Its like posting in the ladies forum if I should wear a shirt or not

Far better to ask the ladies if you should wear a condom over your head

roy gsd

5,000 baht a month for an apartment near the UNI. Binoculars -very cheap. Telephoto lens - not expensive. Net curtains to hide behind - dirt cheap. :o

Can you spell......P-E-D-O-P-H-I-L-E ????

I can and you cannot.

Besides, nothing wrong with looking at Uni girls.

Maybe you are even more twisted than me / us :D

5,000 baht a month for an apartment near the UNI. Binoculars -very cheap. Telephoto lens - not expensive. Net curtains to hide behind - dirt cheap. :o

I can and you cannot.

I did, and I am wondering how you spell 'pedophile'?

Yes, nothing wrong with looking, but when they are 'of age', and I am wondering why you do it hidden?

"Twisted", maybe, 'ugly', no......

I can and you cannot.

I did, and I am wondering how you spell 'pedophile'?

Yes, nothing wrong with looking, but when they are 'of age', and I am wondering why you do it hidden?

"Twisted", maybe, 'ugly', no......

OMG, you are sad. I am nowhere near a Uni.

If you cannot see the humour in my post you need a 'humour transplant'.

Either that or you need some sessions with a 'Trick Cyclist'.

Also you need a dictionary and to look up the word paedophile. Read it.

Let's not get into the pedophile not a pedophile argument here. Pedophilia is not looking at girls in their late teens early twenties. And yes, in the US it is spelled pedophile, the UK it is spelled paedophile.

The next accusation of pedophilia will earn a warning.

anyone check to see that proper underwear is worn with these unis. i would hate to think a girl would go wo to get a boost in her grades.

in thailand im assuming the teacher is in front of the students so he may catch glimpses of things only a husband should see.....lol.

Can someone clue me in on ^?

In any case, these kids are wearing these things. I'm assuming their parents buy them the uniforms. A woman I knew once told me, and she went to a Catholic school back home, that the girls would hike up their skirts after school to make them shorter. I wonder at what age a girl starts doing things like that? I started looking so long ago, it's hard for me to remember how old I was when I started noticing. Is there such a thing as wreckless eyeballing in Thailand?

I know there's a ladies forum for adult women. Is there a men's forum for men that are still little boys?

Edited by Shotime

These kids today will be adults of the future Thailand.

That’s all I have to say.

Having interviewed a few young recent-graduate Thais for engineering posts in my company, its a bit depressing that "eye-candy" is probably all they are good for. :o

These kids today will be adults of the future Thailand.

That’s all I have to say.

Having interviewed a few young recent-graduate Thais for engineering posts in my company, its a bit depressing that "eye-candy" is probably all they are good for. :o

Yep I agree

Most of these button popping girls are just party girls.

I recently had a conversation with my male cousin who’s still in high school and his friends, and they had rather amusing comment on these girls, based on their own experiences:

“ These girls got all dressed up for attentions, but they got all angry if you stare at them, then why the heck did they all dressed up like that in the first place!? “ :D

most farang just ogle them, they don't dare actually approach them. i have never seen a uni girl walking around with a middle aged farang (thank god).

How about a middle aged woman dressed as a uni girl walking around with an old fartang?

The view priceless