Looking For A Property Management

Hello

I am looking for a property management co to manage my house- renting, pest control, property damage checking etc

any recommendations?

thank u.

oh and i am looking to buy a puppy/dog as well, preferably doberman or german shepard for property guarding?

thanks again.

Hello

I am looking for a property management co to manage my house- renting, pest control, property damage checking etc

any recommendations?

thank u.

oh and i am looking to buy a puppy/dog as well, preferably doberman or german shepard for property guarding?

thanks again.

Greatings! Koh Samui. Here property managemet is just an excuse to rack in more money.Its most likely you are on your own if you didnt buy in a "farang house farm".If you bought there ask managemet and let em take the share but most likely your house will just be a small add in a estate paper that no one realy reads nowdays.

Good luck.

Sorry about the dog but im sure you will find. There are ads all over the island about those special creatures you are looking for.

Brgds

Hello

any recommendations?

thank u.

thanks again.

Greatings! Koh Samui. Here property managemet is just an excuse to rack in more money.Its most likely you are on your own if you didnt buy in a "farang house farm".If you bought there ask managemet and let em take the share but most likely your house will just be a small add in a estate paper that no one realy reads nowdays.

Good luck.

Sorry about the dog but im sure you will find. There are ads all over the island about those special creatures you are looking for.

Brgds

There are nice and good guarding dogs waiting to be adopted c/o Samui Rescue Dog. Do not forget !!!

My actual ex street Thai dog is much more clever and good then my previous doberman back in europe,

In any case I would never buy doberman or rottwailer here in Samui for many reasons, I also believe they are

forbidden and wonder who is behind the hundred signs around the island "representing those special creatures"...

About management company for your house, the best to do (in general) looking for Real estate Agents specialize in renting,

they will deduct about 10% or 15% from your rent but for sure you will have more opportunity to rent.

There are nice and good guarding dogs waiting to be adopted c/o Samui Rescue Dog. Do not forget !!!

My actual ex street Thai dog is much more clever and good then my previous doberman back in europe,

In any case I would never buy doberman or rottwailer here in Samui for many reasons, I also believe they are

forbidden and wonder who is behind the hundred signs around the island "representing those special creatures"...

These signs are for the Dogfather, a pet resort & training facility.It has nothing to do we selling these kinds of dogs. :o

These signs are for the Dogfather, a pet resort & training facility.It has nothing to do we selling these kinds of dogs. :D

Thanks for the info, I feel better.... :o

Try Samui Diamond Properties just along from Big C.

The English owner, Victor is a real nice and very competent agent and he has a Thai partner, and between them they already manage a number of holiday let properties.

HL :D

I heard (and see from looking at his vacant office across from BIG C) that he and his boyfriend left the island in a rush months ago...not correct? seen them in person lately? :o

The English owner, Victor is a real nice and very competent agent and he has a Thai partner, and between them they already manage a number of holiday let properties.

I heard (and see from looking at his vacant office across from BIG C) that he and his boyfriend left the island in a rush months ago...not correct? seen them in person lately? :o

Joe,

Someome should reprimand you for spreading such misinformation.They are in business, their offices are not empty.What a load of tripe you come up with.

Joe,

Someome should reprimand you for spreading such misinformation.They are in business, their offices are not empty.What a load of tripe you come up with.

agree, Joe you do come out with some rubbish sometimes........

• 1 month later...

Did you find a person to take care of your property yet?

I also have some very nice retriver/rottweiller mix puppies to find homes for...7 in fact.My golden retriever was seduced by a rottweiller who lives nextdoor!

They gonna be all soft and cuddly on the inside but mean and tough on the outside..hopefully. : )

• 4 weeks later...
Did you find a person to take care of your property yet?

I also have some very nice retriver/rottweiller mix puppies to find homes for...7 in fact.My golden retriever was seduced by a rottweiller who lives nextdoor!

They gonna be all soft and cuddly on the inside but mean and tough on the outside..hopefully. : )

Hello all

sorry about the late response, been busy.

Yes We have found a Property management Co. someone from here PMed me to contact Kohabitat. So far so good so lets see what happens....

I can't have dogs , been told not to get any by kohabitat cus they reckon some people might not like to rent the house with dogssss. :o

Kohabitat?

Sorry.

If you look at their objects they have are trying

to make people pay them much more than most other agencies.

Just a quick example

You can find the same house from another real estate manager

28000:-/moth

Kohabitat, same house 35.000/month.

Ask them at Kohabitat, any discount? maybe for long term rental?

Kohabitat no! price is set at 35.000 take it or leave it.