Importing Doxycycline

Ruperts

Doxycycline is prescription only in the UK, so i'm wondering about the legalities of getting some shipped over from Thailand.

I can't be bothered with the rigmorole of going to see a doctor.

So if I ask my friend to put some in a box and head on down to the post office, could there be trouble ahead, or just moonlight and music etc etc??

Doxycycline is prescription only in the UK, so i'm wondering about the legalities of getting some shipped over from Thailand.

So if I ask my friend to put some in a box and head on down to the post office, could there be trouble ahead, or just moonlight and music etc etc??

I would of thought you could conceal them somehow, maybe in some condoms. You know the things you wear to stop you getting the problem you have that requires you to take doycycline :o

Just buy it at your local Boots or Watsons. 10 100mg pills for 90 baht. No prescription.

Just buy it at your local Boots or Watsons. 10 100mg pills for 90 baht. No prescription.

Thanks but I'm actually in the UK at the moment, I am hoping to have some sent over from Thailand to save the hassle of going to a Doctor here in the UK. But as they're prescription only over here, I thought there may be a problem of some sort getting them through.

International shipment of prescription drugs is illegal. You subject yourself and the shipper to prosecution,

Thanks, I guess I'll be heading to the Doctor then. I wonder if they'll be able to fit me in before Christmas :o