Recommended Serviced Apartments

hendrix

Using Google, I am studying the serviced apartments that take care of anything that can crop up. Most are going for over 20k all inclusive except for some that are on my avoid list like Nova Park for being too hot, noisy, and catering to people of a certain nationality that aren't known to be quiet or polite. Anyone with any recommendations please?

• 3 weeks later...
where do you want to be located and what is you budget....do you have transportation?

Eric,

We have met and I toured your lovely & very reasonably priced apartments in Jomtien. The only problem was they are in Jomtien and I want to be near the soi buakow action which is where I'm currently sitting. So I put the question out again: Anyone know a good serviced apartment in central Pattaya for less than 15k/month all included with internet? Thank you.

where do you want to be located and what is you budget....do you have transportation?

Eric,

We have met and I toured your lovely & very reasonably priced apartments in Jomtien. The only problem was they are in Jomtien and I want to be near the soi buakow action which is where I'm currently sitting. So I put the question out again: Anyone know a good serviced apartment in central Pattaya for less than 15k/month all included with internet? Thank you.

club blu apartments soi buakhao brillant rooms 12k per mth inc water lecty and maid.... er service very quiet too ive stayed there 1st class

Eric,

club blu apartments soi buakhao brillant rooms 12k per mth inc water lecty and maid.... er service very quiet too ive stayed there 1st class

Interesting. What's the cross street? Thank you.

Edited by hendrix

• 2 weeks later...

My friend has stayed at Nantana garden off of Soi Yume, behind Carre 4 on central road. Very nice and good sized rooms with a very nice pool. Was 10k baht a month. A bit of a walk from carre 4 but not bad. Rent a bike while there and the place is wonderful. Motor bike taxis are out front too. The place is quiet, yet not far from the main road. A few laundries and a really nice eatery right in front of the hotel. I believe they are building a second unit now.

http://www.a2zpattaya.com/index.htm?main=m2603a.htm