The Official Meet Up Poll

girlx

Thai Visa Bangkok Piss Up  

128 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise for not turning up but after flying from Penang to KL, catching the bus to the LCCT (Low cost Carriers Terminal ((Oh the shame))) and then arriving in Bangkok at 2205, I did not feel up to dropping my bags at the apartment and then taxiing from Bang Na to Soi 5! I really hope those of you that made the effort to go had a good evening and humbly suggest that we start a new poll for the next one! BTW, did GirlX show up? and is she a spunk? :o

My apologies to all... I'm a bit embarrassed to confess...I had some Thai street food a couple days ago which I eat all the time, but this time, came down with a bad case of food poisoning... Kept hoping I'd get better in time for today...but it just didn't happen. Still a bit woozy and... well... you know what happens in such circumstances... Not exactly in the best shape for socializing. Hopefully I'll feel better in a few days...and promise...to do better next time... --John.

Most enjoyable evening, not a singlet or pair of shorts in sight. The group consisted of representatives from three continents and had a big age range and included people from various backgrounds who I would not normally have had the the chance to meet. Thanks girlx for making the suggestion and thanks George for the liquid refreshments, a nice gesture and much appreciated.

Looking forward to another meet in the future.

I went along but ended up around the front near the pool tables (completely forgot to take down the details of the seating arrangements before I left!). Arrived a bit late as not really familiar with venues in the area at all. I didnt feel comfortable with going around the tables asking people if they were the Thai visa crowd! so ordered some food and a drink and chatted to some of the girls who work there who were friendly. I thought it was a good choice as a meet up venue and the food good. A bit disappointed I missed out on meeting you guys/gals but went with the intention of meeting some new people, so mission accomplished. Might see you at the next one!

no girlx

sorry about that. at the last minute just couldn't get excited about going to gulliver's. if anywhere else had won i would probably have gone but i have not so great memories of that place. glad to hear some of you had fun though.

Hawkup. Thank you for the pictures. Thanks to Thai Visa for the beers. Thi Thi - you are bad. We waited for you. Shame on you. LOL. ;-)

oops ... i was just ........ just ..... shy :o

anyway my lil tv table next to the real tv table was also nice.

next time i would be dare enough lol

o watch out i know u all !!!

Hawkup. Thank you for the pictures. Thanks to Thai Visa for the beers. Thi Thi - you are bad. We waited for you. Shame on you. LOL. ;-)

oops ... i was just ........ just ..... shy :D

:o:D

I was stalking

Okay Chuck Norris

จริง ติง อยู่ ไหน

I was stalking

Okay Chuck Norris

จริง ติง อยู่ ไหน

คนโง่ ไป แล้ว

I was there........... observing.............. The eyes of the ranger are upon you, verything you do he's gonna see,

When you're in Gullivers look behind you,

Cos that's where the Ranger's gonna be..... :D (Always thought that last line was a bit gay)

I was stalking

Okay Chuck Norris

จริง ติง อยู่ ไหน

คนโง่ ไป แล้ว

I was there........... observing.............. The eyes of the ranger are upon you, verything you do he's gonna see,

Cos that's where the Ranger's gonna be..... :D (Always thought that last line was a bit gay)

:D HaHa you got the wrong idea about the last line. I know what you mean. When you mixed thai and english together it does sound a bit gay.

not คนโง่ - it's โรคจิต :(

I was stalking

Okay Chuck Norris

จริง ติง อยู่ ไหน

คนโง่ ไป แล้ว

:D HaHa you got the wrong idea about the last line. I know what you mean. When you mixed thai and english together it does sound a bit gay.

not คนโง่ - it's โรคจิต :(

Maybe a bit of both?

Who chose Gulliver's anyway? That place is a sh_thole, same goes for all of lower Sukhumvit and basically all of sukhumvit from 1-37 on the odd side and 2-22 on the even... I've never seen so many hos in my life.

But I wasn't a snob about it **cough girlx cough*** and I went. I had a moment of "<deleted>" as I pulled into the soi (thanks for the parking advice btw to whoever said Foodland) And I think I'd have a more legit reason not to be seen at Gulliver's than her. Oh and that Foodland is the most fcuked up Foodland I've ever seen. Let it be known.

Enough about that... yep there were more than 8 (which is pretty freakin sad anyway, because this is the BKK forum, come on people - even the old fogeys in Surin have better showings at their BBQ/pre-funeral get togethers). But yeah, besides the dude who sat by himself up front (LOL), there were at least 5 others who shunned the other 8 because they, ahem, didn't suit our "demographic" requirements :o

girlx I wouldn't be so quick to judge TV members. I'm sure TV has it's share of fat old balding dudes, but you never know who's on here... there may very well be some members who are out of your league as well... so let's try to be nice to each other here in the BKK forum and let Rukjung wreak havoc in the General!!!!

"which way to the gym?" LOL