Strike And Electricity Cut Affect Suv?

huggybear

I am sure swampy will have emergency generators for all ESSENTIAL services.

I doubt air con would be classed as essential.

Just sweat it out and be on that big bird or in a Taxi real quick.

Not a place to be hanging about in thats for sure

According to many reports and members, things will remain fine at the Int'l Airport. Suvarnabhumi is pretty much like a main artery to a heart. If that gets shut down... Chaos and economic disaster will ensue....

A massive international hub of an airport.

Shutting down the airport would trickle to many parts of Asia and other parts of the world for business and travel plans.

I am curious as to the amount of traffic that arrives/departs from Suva every day.

According to many reports and members, things will remain fine at the Int'l Airport. Suvarnabhumi is pretty much like a main artery to a heart. If that gets shut down... Chaos and economic disaster will ensue....

A massive international hub of an airport.

Shutting down the airport would trickle to many parts of Asia and other parts of the world for business and travel plans.

I am curious as to the amount of traffic that arrives/departs from Suva every day.

There are more port movement than air in Suva :o

It is my understanding that official corruption caused the construction of the runways to be substandard. The runways are something used by the airport every day.

Do you really think there are backup power generators standing by?

:o

kenk3z

It is my understanding that official corruption caused the construction of the runways to be substandard. The runways are something used by the airport every day.

Do you really think there are backup power generators standing by?

:o

kenk3z

Although a comment made in jest, this is the type of thing to scare people needlessly.

In order for BKK to retain its accreditation there must be an operational back up power supply for the tower, flight control mechanisms and key essential services. If this is not certified as operational, US and EU carriers will not fly into the airport. Especially important now as none of the airlines can afford to lose their equipment.