Need Cheap Cheap Dentist

Trailblazer

I'm pretty sure I'm in need of a root canal and possibly a crown. The problem is that I'm seriously low in cash. I guess that all the good dental clinics in the big hospitals etc will be more expensive than the small dentists in the streets. Could anyone please recomend one that is dirty cheap and speaks English? Any advice will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Oops I forgot, I'm in the Thong Lo - Ekkamai area. I know two around here with their own websites but I don't think I can afford them. I'd like to know of the small ones, maybe they are hidden in a soi somewhere...

hmmm...I go to the Dental Hospital on 49 but it's not cheep! However, a Dentist there also works out of Chula Uni at Siam. Apparently the grad students do the poke n pry there for a fraction of what you'd pay at the high street clinics.

Just say Awwwww...(but not with your wallett, apparently;) Post if you go as I'm curious

I saw a dental clinic at mbk where the dentist speaks english. if I recall right, they are on the 6th floor. ..same floor as the food court. but on the opposite side of the mall.

I don't know how much they charge for doing crowns. I noticed that they charge 600 baht to clean your teeth.

along the patunam district near pantip plaza, I see many dental clinics. but I don't know how good they are, or whether they speak english or not. I did see that they charge about 400 baht for a cleaning.

on the other hand, if you want to know of a good barber, I could help you there. I go to this one place in patunam that charges 60 baht for a haircut. not only do they cut your hair, included is a shave, and a short 2 minute shoulder massage. great deal.

ive used this place for years - perhaps best in bangkok, off thong lo exit, suk49

dont mess around with cheap work -when it comes to your mouth, cheap work is just that. it wont be cheap if two years later you have to do it again!

http://www.dentalhospitalbangkok.com/index_eng.htm

you also might try bangkok pattaya and bumrungrad. also think not only about CHEAP but sterilzation procedures and hiv!

i had a beautiful porcelin inlay done, they save my tooth from being crowned by inserting a large chip into the tooth. a real piece of artistry - cost b7000. 2+ hours in the chair plus cost of the inlay. it would have been us1000 in states.

i have had lots of work done here, they are fantastic. not the cheapest to be sure but health is not a place to squeeze baht.