Aussie Rules Grand Final

Godolphin

There's a good chance that Shenanigans and/or Jamesons will be showing it too.

Ta for that mate.

The only team with Irish lads in it is the Sydney Swans and they are out of the finals now having lost to the Saints, but Jameson and Shenanigans will probably show it.

Yes Boxing Roo will have it, Outback won't because it will be shut during the day, but Darcy's bar also at the same premises will be showing it and hopefully on the big screen if there are enough people to warrant it.

Roo bar in walking street will show it

Not sure if the Australian Chamber of Commerce will be doing a function for the GF in Pattaya

CB

Ta for that mate.

The only team with Irish lads in it is the Sydney Swans and they are out of the finals now having lost to the Saints, but Jameson and Shenanigans will probably show it.

Yes Boxing Roo will have it, Outback won't because it will be shut during the day, but Darcy's bar also at the same premises will be showing it and hopefully on the big screen if there are enough people to warrant it.

Not sure if the Australian Chamber of Commerce will be doing a function for the GF in Pattaya

CB

Who cares? Now the Crows are out can't see much point watching it! :o

Ta for that mate.

CB

Who cares? Now the Crows are out can't see much point watching it! :D

As a resident crow here mate am sad they missed the finals but I will still be watching the games and looking forward to a great grand final. Just hope the team who get to be beaten by the Cats don't choke like the lot last year :o

CB

Don't mean to piss on your parade mate but I believe there is a bloke playing for Collingwood named Martin Clarke, born and raised in the auld country. There is another bloke named O'Halpin who has played many games for Carlton, Irish as spuds him.

If I go to an Irish pub to watch the Grand Final will I get verbally attacked for being 100% Aussie, thereby greatly diminishing my enjoyment of said event?