Fuel In The Future?

Bengt

http://www.itm-power.com/

If your interested have a look here too.

Have already demonstrated a home electrolyser and have showcased a dual fuel Ford Focus earlier this year.

There are many alternative energies we could use, like hydrogen. But all this project's are frozzen for years. Goverments don't like to see this, because they gonna loose all the fuel taxes.

http://www.itm-power.com/

If your interested have a look here too.

Have already demonstrated a home electrolyser and have showcased a dual fuel Ford Focus earlier this year.

There are many alternative energies we could use, like hydrogen. But all this project's are frozzen for years. Goverments don't like to see this, because they gonna loose all the fuel taxes.

No, they will instead a tax based on kmtrs.

But as a matter of fact.........we really need to be less dependent on oil because countries like India and China will suck up every drop they can do and I think hydrogen as fuel is interesting as long its safe to handle.

Hi folks, because of the rising fuel prices in the last couple of years everyone is looking for cheaper alternatives, but the sad fact is no new technology is going to be cheap.

Forget liquid hydrogen, it's not likely to be a viable fuel for 30 years....if then.

Hydrogen generators are closer to reality. In fact I know of many project now underway and hydrogen generators that supplement diesel in heavy trucks and buses have been around for several years.

In reality the miracle cure is probably buried in the soil and rocks of one of the other planets in our solar system.....we just haven't found it yet!

Algae :o

In response to this, and picturing the future wars being based on who has the best bow & arrow, I was going to suggest "Charcoal".

However I read this item:

Charcoal is sometimes used to power commercial road vehicles—usually buses—in countries where oil is scarce or completely unavailable. In the years immediately after the Second World War, charcoal buses were in regular use in Japan and are still used today in North Korea.
Source. Edited by Cuban