Korean Teacher In Chiang Rai

kumsamut

hi when do require? and for how long?

please PM me with more details.

thanks

regards Andy

Try the Korean restaurant downtown. It is owned by a Korean. She may know some people. Also Mae Fa Luang University has some native Korean speakers (exchange students) there who may be on holiday soon. You will need to network. If you find any let me know. I want to do a language exchange with a Korean because I will be going there to work soon so I need to study everyday if possible (a crash course). I have several years teaching experience in teaching English. I am willing to pay if he or she doesn't want to learn English.

thanks crabs......i`ll be in chiang rai next and i`ll start at the korean restaurant........

when will you be going to korea?

andy

Well I will be leaving Thailand on 11th Oct.

chok dee matey. very nice country but you`ll have to get use to the weather specially in DEC.

plenty off snow,

BTW thanks for you info

andy

• 1 month later...
hi when do require? and for how long?

please PM me with more details.

thanks

regards Andy

Try the Korean restaurant downtown. It is owned by a Korean. She may know some people. Also Mae Fa Luang University has some native Korean speakers (exchange students) there who may be on holiday soon. You will need to network. If you find any let me know. I want to do a language exchange with a Korean because I will be going there to work soon so I need to study everyday if possible (a crash course). I have several years teaching experience in teaching English. I am willing to pay if he or she doesn't want to learn English.

Korean restaurant in CR? Now I am definetely going to Chiang Rai :o

• 4 weeks later...

Update the info on this matter.

You can learn Chinese, Japanese and Korean in CR by native teachers with valid certificates by minister of education.

400/2 Issarapharb Amphur Muang Chiang Rai

400/2 ถ.อิสระภาพ อ.เมือง จเชียงราย

See original info at this link though : http://www.chiangraifocus.com/webboard/vie...=5881&cat=1

Do you even know this is CR thread and the OP asked for Korean teachers in CR, he did not asked for CM.

So what CR is smaller then CM but CR people are nicer then CM people. Basically you find it ironic that for a small town we have this language lessons while they should be in bigger town or something?

I'm a very pro CR person. I dont like when people talking down on my province. Just want to be clear.

Do you even know this is CR thread and the OP asked for Korean teachers in CR, he did not asked for CM.

So what CR is smaller then CM but CR people are nicer then CM people. Basically you find it ironic that for a small town we have this language lessons while they should be in bigger town or something?

I'm a very pro CR person. I dont like when people talking down on my province. Just want to be clear.

Of course I know this is a CR thread....

I have friends in Chiang rai...and also know are few Thai teachers there.....very very nice people, My apologies If there was any offence taken.....BUT I never was comparing Chiang Rai with Chiang Mai as a City or the people....I do find it ironic in the sense that such a language school with a variety of languages is available even in remote parts of Thailand (which is a good thing) :D

I hope you do acknowledge that my question was not looking or talking down on your province. :o

By the way thankyou for your great translation on รักษาสิทธิ์ . :D

Andy

Oh ok...yes i kind of know you're not that type of person because i did saw your comments at CM you seems to be a cool guy.

I only want to make it clear so other ppl know CR might be small but we're happy of what we have here. Been seeing some CM folks comments on CR makes me...you know.

Some folks talk like what a boring place it is (i dont expect nice comment from a night club type of person on this).

Anyhow there is no surprise for Chinese language course since people here expecting future business with China because of the R3 road (North-South Economic Corridor Bridge Project). For Japanese and Korean must be the trend through entertainment business. Korean wave is very popular in Thailand right now, well i think you know it.

Sorry for being uncool to you, its just my nature to be defensive (sometime too much) lolZ. :D

Bah phen yang jao...about translation, i'll help when i can :o

If have time take a visit to CR, you might see something you dont find in CM like the Golden Triangle or Mekong River for example.