Who Thinks A Big White Shirt Is Sexy?

Koo82

He was referring to his ex-wife. She only has one real leg.

Thanks.

From the way a lot of guys dress in LOS, I don't think they should comment on any type of fashion. Cos they don't know what it means!

Hard to comment on fashion and beauty. Those who are classified as first class fashion look like mad to me.

In other words: Those on the stage / tv who wear clothes made by world class designers many times look like mad people to me. I don't know who thinks these clothes are nice. I have the feeling media people and commentators must agree that whatever are from these designers, they have to be appreciated. There are good stuff most of the time but many are for watching only.

Like Modern "Art"... :o it's not that a "Warhol" is outstanding beautiful, it's because it's a"Warhol a well known brand name and the price tag that goes with it!

So it is in the "Fashion" World, it's an Armani, CC, Lagerfeld, Prada, Escada, KK so on... more than anything else, Label/Brand name.

I don't think its sexy unless the wearer has a great face and a pair of legs that go on forever.

I do find the style more disturbing than sexy since my sister and I used to poach our dad's old shirts for jammies as kids, so we won't have to wear frilly nightgowns. Seeing a grown woman wear what were my kiddie jammies just seems weird.

Pretty sure a "bf's white dress shirt" is in the Cosmo must haves along with lingere (if you read the magazine, I'm sure you can agree) Plus there is something sexy & fashionable about the combination of something traditionally masculine and making it feminine. Haaaaawt!

The long sleeve with collar like the office shirt / man shirt. Often covers the butt and shows legs. Gives you a feeling the girl doesn't wear undies.

I sometimes see girls wear like that on tv in the bed room or in the house. In studios they shoot your photos in this fashion too.

I myself think it's not at all feminine and no way sexy. Don't know who promoted this trend.

Well,............ what if she actually isn't wearing undies? :o

Thats kind of a turn on.

me = male.

A girl is wet by the rain and the man let her stay in his room. Her clothes are wet, so she must put his shirt on and intentionally she exposes her body by not wearing a decent pair of pants. Is it the reason why someone thinks that the blo0dy white shirt must be sexy? :o

I wore that around the house acting like Tom cruise in Risky Business once. The wife chased me around the house shooting me with rubber bands and aiming for my ______ :o . Sounds weird but I enjoyed it :D And for all your pervs, I'm not talking about getting hit with rubber bands, I was talking about the wife chasing me for a change :D

Anyway, I think it's sexy when a woman wears that around (inside) the house with white sox and tiny underoos. yum yum...

A girl is wet by the rain and the man let her stay in his room. Her clothes are wet, so she must put his shirt on and intentionally she exposes her body by not wearing a decent pair of pants. Is it the reason why someone thinks that the blo0dy white shirt must be sexy? :o

Don't know, can you please use your self as a model and let us critique?

I'm a guy and I think a woman in one of my dress shirts is very sexy. It is partly the notion that in all likelihood, there's nothing underneath.

All that being said, the woman has to be able to carry it off. Just like clothes don't make the man, they don't make the woman either.

By the way, +1 for the Holly Golightly pics! Audrey was awesome back in the day, and Breakfast at Tiffany's needs to be rereleased. I only saw it last year for the first time and really enjoyed it! Who knew Hannibal from the A-Team (George Peppard) used to be a serious actor??

By the way, +1 for the Holly Golightly pics! Audrey was awesome back in the day, and Breakfast at Tiffany's needs to be rereleased. I only saw it last year for the first time and really enjoyed it! Who knew Hannibal from the A-Team (George Peppard) used to be a serious actor??

:D BTW I just picked up a DVD of it at Tesco's for £4 - I had never realized that was Mickey Rooney playing the Japanese landlord! (almost as convincing a performance as Sean Connery's Japanese in "You only Live Twice" :D:o ).

Rooney's the only one still alive and just completed his 85th anniversary tour!

Don't know, can you please use your self as a model and let us critique?

:D I don't like that shirt in the first place, so I won't wear it :D