Visa

Hi, I was hopimg to get some direction on my next step in the visa process. My fiancee and i have been together 12 months. My fiancee, recently came to Australia on a 3 month tourist visa. She returned back to Thailand at the end of the 3 month period. I am now at a loss as to where to go from here. Our goal is eventually for permanent residence in Australia, i am aware that it is going to be a process. If anyone has any info on what visa My Fiancee should apply for next i would appreciate your comments. I have been told about a bridging visa and also a multi entry tourist visa. I want this process to be as smooth as possible. So if anyone has had any experience in this area colud you please forward the options to me.

Kind Regards, Dean.

You simply apply for a fianc'e visa it will take a while to get, I guess about 6 month but if you can prove your relation ship is going on for a while, I don't know how many months they ask for now you should have no problems at all if you can provite prove of your relation ship( eg. letters photos and also phone bills you paid to call her in Thailand.