Dating Older Women....

lifeisrandom

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think in all fairness the men that have been in thailand for a while would find there is no attraction to older women,.although i have seen some men in pattaya with what can only be described as the 5 am leftovers on the arm, and some of them wont see 45 again,.but if they are all the same price ill have an 18 year old thankyou,. :o

The only one i can think of that still looks good over 70 is Joan Collins,.id want to be gone by daybreak though ! :o

Better bring adhesive tape, cuz I think parts of her would rip if she's been stiched up a few times.

The poster boy for dating and marrying older women is Hans-Georg Lichtenberg. A former masseur, he likes to call himself Frederic Prinz Van Anhalt, even though he has no legal right to the royal title. Maybe that's why so many people call him Prince Ahole. He married Zsa Zsa Gabor in 1986. He was 41 and she was 69.

Dating an older lady can get tricky. What happens if she has kids and they are almost the same age as you? Maybe it works if the guy is gay, but, I dunno otherwise.

The tabloid paper 'National Enquirer' once featured an amazing couple. The wife was in mid 70s and the husband was not even 40.

He was one of the students in her dance class. First she didn't want to marry him because he was younger than her first born, but after being hard pursued by him over a few years and with the consent from her family, she finally gave in.

They both looked very happy and fulled with energy.

From the pictures, they looked like a perfect match, she was tall...lean...good figure likes most of the body of a dancer. She didn't look over 40.

So here you can see, ages are only a number. If you find someone you love and happy to be around that person, then marry him/her even he/she has many years than you.

This's my two bahts.

Id have fancied a bit of hows your father with Goldie Hawn up until about 5 years ago, she is 30 yrs older then i, id certainly spread the love with a fit 55yo, having a serious relationship with someone 20yr older is a different thing though, especially when i can still get hot slender sexy as <deleted> 23 year old chicks.

too bad men dont look in the mirror... a man 20 yrs my senior yechchch..... flacid, wobbly belly, jowls, no hair in the right places, and too much baggage, geez... men, do take a long look at your fathers or look at u in the early morning after just waking up, that is you in 20 yrs down the line after u've worked too hard, played too hard, and drunk too hard.... why would a woman look at u ?????? older men are set in their ways, think too much of themselves, been there done that sort of attitude.... my husband(thai) is ten yr younger then me , cerrainly not rich, not much in the way of looks but loads of personality; fits me and my style (dont have a mirror worth using in the house cause its just not that important, i also dont look my age but thats thanx to genetics and mindset,and not through effort or makeup...

argh! once again i cant believe i even bothered to answer. boring morning i guess

bina

Thank you Bina, i couldn't have put it better myself, my husband ( Thai ) is 11 years my junior, definately not rich either, ditto everything you said.

My ex was nearly 7 years younger than me. Most people thought he was same age or older. Most men who have asked me out, turned out to be younger. One guy nearly 15 years younger than me! But I personally didnt think we had much in common, and didnt feel comfortable with such a large gap in age. Young men are energetic, love to please, are full of life, and often will compromise more than older men. Although now, the man i am with now is 10 years older, but doesnt seem to be in many respects..looks and personality. But, i do find he can be quite set in his ways at times.

In the end, for me, it comes down to compatibility. Many guys here seem to talk about women in terms of looks only. Things along the lines of 'why date an old wrinkly hag, when you can f*** a 19 year old" etc. Of course, there is nothing wrong with dating younger people, or any age, and younger may have the personality you love too..but i think its quite sad if all a person sees is the physical. A good looking person soon becomes ugly to me if he has a bad attitude and personality. Although id rather have a hot guy next to me, id rather have an older man who i thought was amazing, than a jerk who thinks hes a stud. (However, i think in genera, 20 years either way really does seem too big a gap. At least for me).

too bad men dont look in the mirror... a man 20 yrs my senior yechchch..... flacid, wobbly belly, jowls, no hair in the right places, and too much baggage, geez... men, do take a long look at your fathers or look at u in the early morning after just waking up, that is you in 20 yrs down the line after u've worked too hard, played too hard, and drunk too hard.... why would a woman look at u ?????? older men are set in their ways, think too much of themselves, been there done that sort of attitude.... my husband(thai) is ten yr younger then me , cerrainly not rich, not much in the way of looks but loads of personality; fits me and my style (dont have a mirror worth using in the house cause its just not that important, i also dont look my age but thats thanx to genetics and mindset,and not through effort or makeup...

argh! once again i cant believe i even bothered to answer. boring morning i guess

bina

Thank you Bina, i couldn't have put it better myself, my husband ( Thai ) is 11 years my junior, definately not rich either, ditto everything you said.

Interesting comments. The question was aimed at men concerning dating older ladies, and you have posted to to criticize the looks of some older men and how you don't look your age. Old men think too much of themselves? Curious

edit: in response to bbkjames

Oh wow.. thats a tad harsh.

I think the comments made from the Iadies here is just as a way to consider the fIip side. ..and, i imagine, in response to some of the harsher comments made.

But fair enough, the question was directed to men. Maybe some wouId Iike to read the femaIe point of view..?

PersonaIIy im stiII a Iong way from 40, and not in the Ieast jaded..but thats not reaIIy important, just thought to offer my own perspective. :o

Edited by eek

Hmm….am I hearing a “Double Standards” here?

May be some boys do really enjoy a big glass of fine wine as opposed to a glass of grape juice.

It couldn't be as odd as the people around here make it out to be. We all have the right to feel attracted to anyone we want to, and whatever age she might happen to be. Compatibility should come first- than the look and age, at least in a good relationship anyway---me think :o

Most men are insecure kids even if they are with women half their ages. :o and there is a whole different psychological views depend on the case: if the man just date old women (only) to get laid for a certain reasons ,or he truly adores or in love with one of them.

Metro I think you are basing this on the word relationship, a lot of guys here have an opinion that a relationship starts at 10pm Friday night and ends at 8am Saturday morning.

Well the OP said "dating", and in my book "dating" is having a somewhat "emotional" relationship with someone to me.

and from your description....err it's more like...not "dating" ....but "buying a hooker"!

So YOURS is "off topic" ja, not mine :o

Edited by MetroGirl

Metro I think you are basing this on the word relationship, a lot of guys here have an opinion that a relationship starts at 10pm Friday night and ends at 8am Saturday morning.

Well the OP said "dating", and in my book "dating" is having a somewhat "emotional" relationship with someone to me.

and from your description....err it's more like...not "dating" ....but "buying a hooker"!

So YOURS is "off topic" ja, not mine :o

Firstly, didn't know that a date is a 'relationship'. Secondly, regarding the bolded point above, that's an unfair statement...I always give my dates a bowl of soup on the street before bedding them.

I think she missed the point.

James good for you, does a bowl of noodles count as pay for play?

Let's just say nothing says "I think I really like you" more than a bottle of piss warm leo, crickets and cockroaches, followed by delicately boiled pigs bowels to set the mood.

(sorry for the double edit, my head cold is getting the better of me)

Edited by bkkjames

Well in my book...

Dating is....the "first step" in any meaningful relationship, to me

oh boy...I'm outnumbered by MEN here, sure is a losing battle....oh well

pai dee ga :o

I think you meant to say "Dating is the first step in any meaningful sponsorship"? It's ok sometimes Mr. Freud jumps up and bites me on the tongue too.

Well in my book...

pai dee ga :D

I think you meant to say "Dating is the first step in any meaningful sponsorship"? It's ok sometimes Mr. Freud jumps up and bites me on the tongue too.

or rather someone's wishful thinking here?....me think :o

Well in my book...

I see that your new hair colour hasn't improved the quality of your posts. Are you Chinese Thai btw? I can't tell by legs.

Well in my book...

I see that your new hair colour hasn't improved the quality of your posts. Are you Chinese Thai btw? I can't tell by legs.

oh god!!!............stay away from me - at least 5 posts back, signor James!!! :D