Visa For Wifes Sister To Uk

Anyone know what the time wait on appointments for the British Emabassy to give to process a holiday visa application ??

Thank you in advance

Do I still need to send all the supporting documents as I am the sponsor

If you are the sponsor, have you not already submitted supporting docs, or am I missing something?

Moss

Anyone know what the time wait on appointments for the British Emabassy to give to process a holiday visa application ??

Thank you in advance

If you are the sponsor, have you not already submitted supporting docs, or am I missing something?

Moss

You may have missed something ?

Not sent anything in yet,

The question I have asked if you read from the top of the topic is '' What is the waiting time for a holiday visa application ? ''

You may have missed something ?

Not sent anything in yet,

The question I have asked if you read from the top of the topic is '' What is the waiting time for a holiday visa application ? ''

Ahh,

Visa for Wifes sister To UK, Visa appointment waiting time
I read this as if you had already submitted and was anxious for an answer.

Good Luck

Moss

Yes. Without the supporting documents they cannot judge whether she meets the criteria or not.

As the burden of proof lies with the applicant, no supporting documents means an instant refusal.

Yes. Without the supporting documents they cannot judge whether she meets the criteria or not.

As the burden of proof lies with the applicant, no supporting documents means an instant refusal.

Thank you, shame it is not a little easier for the real cases when family want to visit, guess the bad make it hard work for the good folks, oh well here goes we can only try.

• 3 months later...

Just thought I would update and thank those who did take the time to reply to this post,

We got the Visa for my sister in law,

She was called by the Visa office and asked confirm one or two things and then given the visa, the interviewer in the Visa office even took the time to call me and tell me the application was successfull.

All round good outcome and dealt with in the British Embassy well

Thanks again