Buriram Get Together...

Thai Chi

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont really care where we meet as its always a drive from Surin for me and I am unsure of the facilities in Buriram

Dave

Dave

Whilst you don't care where the meet is, it seems that the main Buriram group don't care about a meet at all! Unfortunately you're banging your head against a brick wall.

:D I for one enjoy these meet ups where ever they are held Surin/Buriram or anyother place.My be the next one could be at Time Out Never been but would like to It appears to me that the time of these meets are of great importance with some liking the midday and others liking late afternoon. :o

:D I for one enjoy these meet ups where ever they are held Surin/Buriram or anyother place.My be the next one could be at Time Out Never been but would like to It appears to me that the time of these meets are of great importance with some liking the midday and others liking late afternoon. :o

Timing is indeed of great importance, but so is location. Time Out is a great place, but rather remote. Most weekends sees upwards of a dozen farangs from around the area, and that in itself could constitute an un-arranged meet.

Note that Time Out will be closed for 1 week from 20th April. Ludo and Yai are having a well deserved holiday

Timing is indeed of great importance, but so is location. Time Out is a great place, but rather remote. Most weekends sees upwards of a dozen farangs from around the area, and that in itself could constitute an un-arranged meet.

Note that Time Out will be closed for 1 week from 20th April. Ludo and Yai are having a well deserved holiday

I agree Nick, if people couldn't make it to Surin from Buriram then TimeOut is a no-hoper unfortunetly.

I have always had a great Sunday afternoon there and as you say, its never empty.

Dave

Some how I have missed all mailing on this subject.

Lets have a meeting soon, no dues to pay just be a Dave for a day, its hard I know but why not.

I am going to Pattaya for a couple of days. any one up to some food and beer at the Bamboo Bar or Nobbie's next Wedsday 4-22, the FC will be fine as well? :o

Some how I have missed all mailing on this subject.

Lets have a meeting soon, no dues to pay just be a Dave for a day, its hard I know but why not.

I am going to Pattaya for a couple of days. any one up to some food and beer at the Bamboo Bar or Nobbie's next Wedsday 4-22, the FC will be fine as well? :o

As a virgin to these events I can see that the suggestion is quite specific about the date i.e. 22nd April.

The venue and timing looks a little more vague - anybody care to help out .

22nd might be a no show from chez Torrenova as there is some boy band on at Speed in Buriram on 21st and I know the missus has already hit me up to go so I am baby sitting on 21st and probably the 22nd daytime as she is more than likely to be in no fit state to look after the little one. That is if she is even home by the time we kick off !

I could bring the little one but she is a bit too young to drive me home after a skin full of beer and she'll just pester all of you for some of your food and also drinks !

I don't know if weekends are better for some, perhaps I recall something about that (or going senile) but the best weekend for me would be the 24/25/26 of April.

Met a guy named Mike in the Bamboo yesterday. He/his wife has a bar off the beaten track in Buriram town. Not exactly a new bar but not too well known. There are already some farangs that drink in there but not too many.

He would like to offer his place as a venue for a get together at the end of the month, say Thursday 30th April, starting at a time to suit.

As an introductory offer he would like to offer a meal of pie,mash/chips and beans/peas for 140 baht.

Beer prices are Archa 40b,Leo 55b, Singha 70b, Chang 50b. Other beers can be arranged if needed.

He said he is not a techno and so rarely uses a computer,I did advise him to get a username on TV but he wasn't keen. He has email so if you want to speak with him please PM me.

Meanwhile please leave your thoughts on here.

Please find attached google map.

htp://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108607471692433611985.00046791934026e071ce6&z=17

Cheers all

Thursday 23rd at noon may be good for Ron, but walking around mid afternoon in this heat, piddled, is not the choice of all. Hope the 2 of you enjoy yourselves.

As for the new fellow who is suggesting his place on 30th, with special introductory prices, I trust the quoted beer prices are for large bottles.

Like I said I am open to what ever is best for the most.

noon is a good time for me and I am willing to try that new place,

resend the directions and tell me the best time for you.

I for one would enjoy a once a month gathering, many foranges in Buriram so it should be easy for a gathering. :o

I am open to any and all suggestions,

Thursday seems to be the day, I am partial to the Bamboo Bar so lets meet at noon, Thursday the 23 rd.

I have spoken with Andy and the two of us will be there, if u are not we will talk about you. :o

Can I just ask if Noon on Thursday 23rd is confirmed - if so, which venue ?

the Bamboo Bar at noon Thursday 23rd.

I know where it is,

Ron, I heard that you had been there so many times you could find it with your eyes closed :o

Nick, I see you are 'online' - will you have recovered in time to go ?

It was hot today at noon, had a three people gathering, told each other a few true things and some lies.

All in all it was fun.

There were a large number of customers in the Bamboo bar today,

If any one would like another gathering of the Buriram masses. Come up with a day, time and location.

Apologies - I had intended to 'pop in' but I had my plans changed.

I shall look out for the date of the next one, and hope to meet a few people there.

Same Same.

Village Football/Volleyball tournament and I must attend incase the girlies need a physio :D:o

Next time hopefully

Dave

To ensure a good turnout next time, why not try out the Coffee Connection, the meeting timed to coincide with the cessation of University studies. Who needs beer when there may be dozens of university students in their white blouses and tight black skirts?

It's not far from Surin so name the day Dave. Did I hear next Monday?

Is that "not far", or "not far by helicopter" :o

Seriously, next week could be a possibility, particularly as a number of people were 'rested' for this week's game.

Edited by Chaimai

To ensure a good turnout next time, why not try out the Coffee Connection, the meeting timed to coincide with the cessation of University studies. Who needs beer when there may be dozens of university students in their white blouses and tight black skirts?

Good Idea, Me & Peter are up for that.

See you next Monday afternoon then at about 14.00hrs.

Dave

Edited by Dave the Dude

:D OK I know 1400 is 2:PM; was just too excited about all those young women being close.

Hi all

OK 14.00 hours it is just hope my blood pressure holds out!

TBWG :D

PS Anyone know how to work one of those Electro cardio resuss machines? :o Could come in handy!