Confused About 'good' Thai Girls

lowersmiths

I met a 'good' Thai girl a few months ago at the place where she worked and started seeing her on a regular basis. We went to the movies, out for meals etc etc without any sex. It was like the kind of dating you do when you're a teenager in England. She said she wanted to see if I was 'good' before she committed herself, which I accepted.

While this is going on I'm still on the bargirl scene. I love bargirls, but I was looking for something different and not money-driven.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 'good' girl into bed (a combination of subtle wit, easy charm and 25 singa beers). The next morning, after seconds, she said 'you give me money'. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my ears.

I asked her if she was same as bargirl and she got really upset. She said 'for mobile phone, for family' etc. I told her to go whistle but I'm really confused. Is this normal???

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, I don't understand this ....

and 25 singa beers

Who drank the beer. My wife who cringes at the sight of a bar is off her face with 2 SPY in her belly, and after 3 my god, she is a sick girl.....

Just remember, when I left the army my councellor told me Tolerance = dependance = associated behaviour...... :o

depends on how you define "good thai girl " .

those on lower pay have debts to pay so always need the extra .

i have also had this thing happen with 2 teachers and several other "good" girls.

conversly i have had BGs do freebies with i , for some odd reason.

nothing adds up in LOS ,expect the unexpected :o

Farang wants to try ...free of charge....to pick good gal. There are many good gals and many naughty young gals , who wants to earn some pocket money ..by going out with Farang....as it is up to date...having BF as a farang. And nowaday there are many ..Farang rue mak.....

You got what you are looking for. Really good gals with good home. good behaviour...would not dare doing things...unless they want expensive bags or handys....and focus YOU.. as her big spender...hehehee....Want to know...if you guys like Bargals....I think it would not spicy experiences enough for you to pick such good gal ....as you guy used to have such a hard...thing....as the song....wild thing..u make my heart sing. If it isnt so wild...you needed 25 Singha Beers...Cheersssss...

Talking to my TGF about such matters a while back she came out with with absolute conviction 'Free sex me hear about that in England, girlfriend and boyfriend....." in such a way that her observation was a general Thai attitude and not an attitude limited to BGs , obviously there are 'good' Thai girls who can afford to be 'good' but for many in between BG and 'good girl' moving into Farang territory = money whilst leaving whatever?! morality restrains there behaviour in Thai society. A bit like English girls going on holiday to Spain and doing three or four guys something they would never do England.

We musn't forget the twisted Victorian attitude we at least UK farangs have towards simple bodily processes and the commercial utilisation therof, the concept is almost foreign to us compared with other peoples including our close neighbours the Germans who have whore house opnely in the middle of their big cities, this makes it difficult for us to grasp the simplicity and ease of the transaction for the impoverished.

Sex seems to be a negotiationable commodity in Thailand, in elements of the social strata where you might not expect it. I am realtively new on the scene here, and I am not sure what to make of it yet. Along with the marriage dowery, it is another bargaining chip in a relationship.

Anyways, I finally managed to get the 'good' girl into bed (a combination of subtle wit, easy charm and 25 singa beers). The next morning, after seconds, she said 'you give me money'. I was shocked, I couldn't believe my ears.

You didn't get her to pay for those 25 beers by any chance? Maybe she wanted a refund! :o

I met a 'good' Thai girl a few months ago at the place where she worked and started seeing her on a regular basis. We went to the movies, out for meals etc etc without any sex. It was like the kind of dating you do when you're a teenager in England. She said she wanted to see if I was 'good' before she committed herself, which I accepted.

While this is going on I'm still on the bargirl scene. I love bargirls, but I was looking for something different and not money-driven.

I asked her if she was same as bargirl and she got really upset. She said 'for mobile phone, for family' etc. I told her to go whistle but I'm really confused. Is this normal???

:o u silly bugga :D

cheers for the replies fellas.

i'm not that bothered, i got what i had been after all along anyway. i was just a bit shocked the way she asked - exactly like a BG.

in some ways i can understand. i earn 10x what she does so it's not a big deal, it was just how upfront she was about it.

as for the singha beers ... that's a well-worn tactic ain't it??? she refuses, so get her drunk ... then it's game on :o:D:D

You must have spoken to her in the wrong kinda way, possibly spoke to her like a BG, and she sussed you out and realised that you were prepared to part with cash. The fact that you (well say it anyway) say you didn't give her money is questionable.

You have got to "Suss out the Thai way" first, then you'll understand what its all about.

no dj pat, i've known this girl for months. i used to meet her from work during her lunch hour and would take her out on my days off.

she said sex was completely off limits, because she needed to know if i was 'good'. i asked her how long this would take ..... she said maybe 10 more months!

to be honest, i was getting a bit fed up. 10 months is too long to wait, i don't care how much i liked her, it isn't natural.

i decided to 'go for broke' and take her out for meal, go to a club she really likes and get her drunk. we had a great night (and morning) and then she came out with the 'you give me money' completely out of the blue.

i told her no (i was skint after the previous night anyway!) and that she had to go. she called me 10 mins later and said she had been given the day off work because i had made her late. i told her i had made other plans already and i haven't spoken to her since.

interesting to hear a few other posters have had similar experiences.

cheers for the replies fellas.

i'm not that bothered, i got what i had been after all along anyway. i was just a bit shocked the way she asked - exactly like a BG.

in some ways i can understand. i earn 10x what she does so it's not a big deal, it was just how upfront she was about it.

as for the singha beers ... that's a well-worn tactic ain't it??? she refuses, so get her drunk ... then it's game on  :D  :D  :D

Nice guy :o

Sorry mate, but if you had to get a girl drunk to get yourself laid, it is sad to say the least, especially if you thought she was a 'good' girl. If you were that desperate, why not go for a bar girl in the first place?

Just a thought.

:o:D:D

you live in reality or cloud cuckoo land? ever been on the pull in england?

seeing as you asked, i went for a bar girl the previous night.

this was a long-term thing and i thought it was time push turned to shove.

One question, just how much does a 'good girl' charge? How much did she ask for?

I reckon she probably wasn't a hardened prostitute, if she were then she wouldn't have left without some cash. Rather she would have got nasty & made some sort of scene.

Were you lookiing long term with this girl or were you just after the conquest of a "Good Girl".....????

By getting her drunk and then bedding her, you have made her feel cheap, (over here you would be a candidate for rape) If you had waited till she was ready, you probably would have done better. But you made her feel like she was a whore and she responded in kind.

Being on the pull in the UK where the girls are more sexually liberal is not the same as being on the pull in Thailand.

Meet a good girl.......not a bar girl......sex for free (true love)...........

Within two weeks down the jewlers 20-25000bht for a bracelet...... 14 days 25000 bht - if you are a pretty and a clever girl you got it made.

Everbody pays...... bargirls just want the cash up front!

Its not our good looks amazing personalities or sexual proess that make us attractive to thai girls.

Some Thais think Farrangs can print money.......... You cant blaim them.....blowing 70000bht in 7days......im sure there are many who do this.

Meet a good girl.......not a bar girl......sex for free (true love)........... 

Within two weeks down the jewlers 20-25000bht for a bracelet...... 14 days 25000 bht - if you are a pretty and a clever girl you got it made.

Everbody pays...... bargirls just want the cash up front!

Its not our good looks amazing personalities or sexual proess that make us attractive to thai girls.

Some Thais think Farrangs can print money.......... You cant blaim them.....blowing 70000bht in 7days......im sure there are many who do this.

WHAT!!!!!! :D

Tell me it ain't so!

:o

You mean they're lying when they callme 'hansum man'? :D

:D:D