Fake Police Armed With Wooden Sticks Raid House In Banglamung.

kurgen

Just before 3am on Thursday Police Lieutenant Choosak from Banglamung Police Station was called to a house in Banglamung sub-district following reports that a group of men, claiming to be Police Officers, had attempted to enter the house which they claimed was used as a location for selling class 1 drugs.

Khun Ganjana aged 49, the house owner, was awoken by the group of 10 men, who arrived in a pick-up. The men, who were armed with wooden sticks, claimed to be undercover Police Officers. They mentioned that they had the authority to check the house and search for a suspect named as Khun Jatoopon, who is the owner’s son. He was not at the house and was at his place of work in Laem Chabang.

The house owner and her Husband were forced to lie on the floor on their stomachs while the men checked the house. Nothing was stolen by the men who then left.

The investigating officer confirmed that no Police Operation had been planned at the location and he is confident that the men were not Police Officers. Police are unsure as to why the house and the owner’s Son was targeted by the group of men. The investigation continues.

Pattaya One News

lucky he wasnt in as 10 guys with sticks could do a lot of damage!!!

The house owner and her Husband were forced to lie on the floor on their stomachs while the men checked the house

:o

"They mentioned that they had the authority to check the house and search for a suspect named as Khun Jatoopon, who is the owner’s son. He was not at the house and was at his place of work in Laem Chabang."

......Il say it again "lucky he wasnt in as 10 guys with sticks could do a lot of damage!!!"

they were looking for the son and i dont think they were gonna tickle him with there sticks :D

if you still dont understand then please pm me and i will try to write more simply...if its possible :D:D:D