Crown Prince Of Denmark Opens Eco-village At Horseshoe Point.

kurgen

On Wednesday Afternoon, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Frederik André Henrik Christian visited Horseshoe Point in Banglamung to officiate at the grand opening of an eco-village which has been constructed at the location in cooperation with the Government of Denmark and the fuel-cell producer Cellenium.

The Eco-Village Prototype will feature lower energy consumption and will also produce electricity from alternative fuels. The development will also tap into electricity generated using solar energy from sunlight, and biomass from leaves, horse dung and scrap wood.All are easy to find at the Horseshoe Point Resort & Country Club where the project is located.

His Royal Highness was welcomed by Khun Chaikiri, the owner of Horseshoe Point and Khun Surapong, the Governor of Chonburi Province. The project has cost around 40 Million Baht and the units are expected to be rented out to long stay tourists.

Pattaya One News

post-7305-1227845334_thumb.jpg

post-7305-1227845380_thumb.jpg

post-7305-1227845401_thumb.jpg

Actually our dear Prince "Frede" (as we call him back home) used to visit Pattaya when he was younger, but it was not the ECO village heheheh :o

I wish HP well, as I have friends who are closely involved with it, but I drove past their big development last weekend and couldn't help thinking it lloked very forlorn - wrong time, wrong place.