The Bed Club

Enjibenji

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

closes at 2am like most places (by law), yes they ask for ID and have a dress code too (no shorts, sandals), and the entrance fee varies but is usually around 700b including a drink or two

closes at 2am like most places (by law), yes they ask for ID and have a dress code too (no shorts, sandals), and the entrance fee varies but is usually around 700b including a drink or two

thank you very much :D

how about there? is it worth the money or not? :o

hey sorry, another question

what music is on each day? (specifically wanting to know what days play hiphop music).

Tuesday night is Hip hop night..

:o

I have only been on Tuesday, so don't know about any other nights, but Tuesday is well known for hip hop music

Edited by Meg_2003

what music is on each day? (specifically wanting to know what days play hiphop music).

I have only been on Tuesday, so don't know about any other nights, but Tuesday is well known for hip hop music

hoping that there is another hiphop night on a week too :D

looks like tonight will be off

hoping that there is another hiphop night on a week too :D

looks like tonight will be off

Im sorry, I only know about the hip hop party on Tuesdays, however, Im sure they do play hip hop on other nights too.. Try checking their website :D

is it worth the money or not?

bed is for sure the most pretentious place in BKK... not my scene either though i have managed to have a good time there (once). it is the best place for people watching though- lots of celebrities go there.

by the way lots of hookers and trannies too.

Edited by girlx

Too many fake peeps there on any day.

If you are one of those that want to show others how good your hair looks and your sunglasses, this is the place to be.

Make sure you dress in your best shirt or sexy dress, and look cool.

If you wanna be part of the wannabee Hi So, Bed is the place to be.

Do not expect any meaningfull conversation.

Be sure to pull up right outside the club in a brand new Mini causing as much fuss and inconvenience as possible to both the valet parking and anyone else within a half-mile radius while the whole time jabbering loudly into an iPhone about snowboarding and pretending to yourself that you're a member of the Wu-Tang Clan.

Surprised folks consider Bed and its patrons as posers and pretentious. Yes it's stylish and the people are proper clubbers and dress to impress, but it's by far one of the friendliest non-snobby clubs I've ever been to. Also by far the best club in Bangkok for most tourists and expats. Some Thai hi-sos go there sure, but many don't. The real hi-so unfriendly posers go to Fallabella, Muse and Jet...not Bed.

Comparing Bed with similar "up there" clubbing in London, Paris or Milan it's a breath of fresh air in terms of atmosphere.

I've stopped clubbing in Bangkok seven years ago. Thank you Dr. Purachai! For me a proper night (& day) out starts on Saturday 2am and finishes after a Sunday brunch... Once in a while, I am still having a full on weekend when I am heading to Jakarta (Stadium).

Last time, I have been to Bed, it was for Laurent Garnier. Starts playing at 1am, 45 minutes later then open lights... Oh what a night!

I like the white room in Bed, the other room is just too noisy and plays (in my opinion) terrible music! :o

I wouldn't say its overly snobby, the last time I was in wearing trainers, old jeans and a t shirt and enjoyed myself.

I have only been in on Friday's and a Monday to eat.

I am sure they have a door policy that doesn't let in trannys and hookers.

Always seems to be a good mix of ages and nationalities.

Cool place to go.

I'd go here on a pissup! :D

I like the white room in Bed, the other room is just too noisy and plays (in my opinion) terrible music! :o

I wouldn't say its overly snobby, the last time I was in wearing trainers, old jeans and a t shirt and enjoyed myself.

I have only been in on Friday's and a Monday to eat.

I am sure they have a door policy that doesn't let in trannys and hookers.

Always seems to be a good mix of ages and nationalities.

Cool place to go.

I'd go here on a pissup! :D

OP, when you put down your XBox and want to venture out for an evening, may I suggest RCA as at BED they don't allow PSP's. (they confiscated mine the last time I went and someone uploaded a hi-so wannabe virus that forces it to reboot when near a mirror).

Just wondering since I couldn't check on their website...

Does anybody know what time the bed club closes? How much the entrance fee is? (if there is any). Also, do they check ID?

thanks

Obviously it closes a little too late for some. I took this photo early in the morning directly across the street from Bed on Suk Soi 11 about a year ago.

post-23727-1228280303_thumb.jpg

bed is the biggest poser place in bangkok,

so many parading pathetic wannabees who think because daddy was able to cheat his way into riches and that they wear prada they have class-

the girls are just as bad! some of the males are a comedy act in themselves,it the ones who wear sunglasses at night I love

and watch that they are female to, the place is full of TV's, and working gal's,not that I have any against either at all, but a club should have guidelines for the customers who maybe do not know this

great concept thought- spoilt by this hi-so stupidty

Just wondering since I couldn't check on their website...

Does anybody know what time the bed club closes? How much the entrance fee is? (if there is any). Also, do they check ID?

thanks

Obviously it closes a little too late for some. I took this photo early in the morning directly across the street from Bed on Suk Soi 11 about a year ago.

post-23727-1228280303_thumb.jpg

i saw that happen. classic

Surprised folks consider Bed and its patrons as posers and pretentious. Yes it's stylish and the people are proper clubbers and dress to impress, but it's by far one of the friendliest non-snobby clubs I've ever been to. Also by far the best club in Bangkok for most tourists and expats. Some Thai hi-sos go there sure, but many don't. The real hi-so unfriendly posers go to Fallabella, Muse and Jet...not Bed.

Comparing Bed with similar "up there" clubbing in London, Paris or Milan it's a breath of fresh air in terms of atmosphere.

I've been to Bed twice in the past couple of weeks. They stop collecting cover and checking IDs around 1am. I'd agree that compared to some of the Ekamai clubs it's less trendy and thus less prone to poser-y.

On the other hand I don't think most club-goers leave home without a pose firmly in place.

is it worth the money or not?

bed is for sure the most pretentious place in BKK... not my scene either though i have managed to have a good time there (once). it is the best place for people watching though- lots of celebrities go there.

by the way lots of hookers and trannies too.

you arent giving it a chance. go on a wednesday or saturday night when emmanuel is playing.

I've been there once, wasn't worth it for me, too posy, too many girls standing like a statues, afraid to damage their make-up, showing off their diamonds....and guys look like pimps... :o

But as of hookers, Bed and Qbar are full of them, too bad for Qbar though, because otherwise it's a good club, but now I'm not going there anymore and nor my firends because of that...

• 2 weeks later...
I've been there once, wasn't worth it for me, too posy, too many girls standing like a statues, afraid to damage their make-up, showing off their diamonds....and guys look like pimps... :o

But as of hookers, Bed and Qbar are full of them, too bad for Qbar though, because otherwise it's a good club, but now I'm not going there anymore and nor my firends because of that...

Bed is full of hi-class hookers who tell you they are not, they are just there 'because many many handsome model farang here', ran into some who want 100,000 for one night.

Oh and also the bi-sexual male models from the poorest parts of south america and europe.

not that i know of... the music scene in bangkok is pretty dire- they play the same mainstream stuff just about everywhere. bed might be the closest you'll get to what you are looking for.

That's too bad. There seems to be a resurgence of dance music again, especially with the remixing of genres through combining rock/disco/electronic/dance. Maybe, I'll check out Club Culture by the Phaya Thai BTS stop for an off night.

Edited by santiv