Gay Guys Marrying Women

treeda

Hello guys,

I am a thai girl that married with american gay which i fond out after 19 mounts. I have a 9 mounts babie old and pregnant a second at that time .

I think he want to feel normal. He gave me many wrong idea of sexual. I tried to ignore and convince my self that normal for have a gay husband who like to put big thing inside him.I tried to understand him why he was the way he was. I finish with him almost 2 years now i have new relationship but i still worry too much about the past and this effect my relationship now. Its common for gay guy to treat a women like this? and do you have any advice to help me to get over thins.

I feel like iam a freak i dont want to losingmy boy friend.

Hello guys,

I am a thai girl that married with american gay which i fond out after 19 mounts. I have a 9 mounts babie old and pregnant a second at that time .

I think he want to feel normal. He gave me many wrong idea of sexual. I tried to ignore and convince my self that normal for have a gay husband who like to put big thing inside him.I tried to understand him why he was the way he was. I finish with him almost 2 years now i have new relationship but i still worry too much about the past and this effect my relationship now. Its common for gay guy to treat a women like this? and do you have any advice to help me to get over thins.

Just to clarify, you do mean months don't you?

Hello guys,

:o

It is common in countries where there is strong social pressure for gay men to hide their sexuality. Also, in some countries gay men and women enter into fake marriages for visa purposes.

It's the right answer Jing, but I think this is a troll.

Be that as it may, I have an Indian/Thai friend in Bkk who is about to marry (an arranged marriage) and he is as gay as a goose. We have some fun together and he always says about the impending marriage "I hope you understand, I am doing this for my parents and my culture". Actually I do understand but I think it is kinda sad. I'm just hoping he doesn't move too far away! LOL

thank you, i think one reason he marry is for visa to stay here but he not happy and leave me to live in USA.

I am not troll. I want to try to think clear because i want to have normal life with new boyfriend.

It is common in countries where there is strong social pressure for gay men to hide their sexuality. Also, in some countries gay men and women enter into fake marriages for visa purposes.

It's the right answer Jing, but I think this is a troll.

Be that as it may, I have an Indian/Thai friend in Bkk who is about to marry (an arranged marriage) and he is as gay as a goose. We have some fun together and he always says about the impending marriage "I hope you understand, I am doing this for my parents and my culture". Actually I do understand but I think it is kinda sad. I'm just hoping he doesn't move too far away! LOL

treeda, you just joined us and you tell us about this huge problem. I believe that such things happen. I am sorry that gay men do such terrible things to women. And straight men often do worse.

When did he tell you he was gay? Some of us American men tried our best, mounting our partner for countless months (okay, how many months? Let me count the months...240...). Maybe he loved you the best he could love a woman. And from what you say, he gave you two wonderful children. Now he should support his children. You have a new boyfriend. You are not a freak, and your husband was not a freak. I wish you and your boyfriend the best of success.

Thank you for a nice reply. He tell me he gay when i already pregnant with my number 2 girl. I tell him he should support them but he stop sending money last year. My boyfriend is very understand my problem but i scare he will not accept my past.

treeda, you just joined us and you tell us about this huge problem. I believe that such things happen. I am sorry that gay men do such terrible things to women. And straight men often do worse.

When did he tell you he was gay? Some of us American men tried our best, mounting our partner for countless months (okay, how many months? Let me count the months...240...). Maybe he loved you the best he could love a woman. And from what you say, he gave you two wonderful children. Now he should support his children. You have a new boyfriend. You are not a freak, and your husband was not a freak. I wish you and your boyfriend the best of success.

Sorry to read about your misfortune, treeda. In my case, I was single until I got married at 27. As soon as we started going out together, I told her I was gay (and fancied her brother). We ended up getting married and having 2 children together - before she found someone else.

As a side issue, I have found Thai guys are not 'conditioned' into sex roles (gay, straight and bi) the way western guys are. However - as they get older, there is incredible pressure from family for them to 'settle down, get married, have children.'

Peter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello guys,

Just to clarify, you do mean months don't you?

Of course it is months.....would you have a 9 mount old baby

too much information

"I tried to ignore and convince my self that normal for have a gay husband who like to put big thing inside him"

Think outside of the box, not what you think it is :o

• 5 weeks later...
Hello guys,

My lover for many years was a top thai ( I cannot say as it would be so rude) he was married just for show.

He used to be on TV and everything promoting family values and we would laugh when seeing this in bed!

Everyone knew- I think its accepted here.

I know its not the same and I feel for you.He should of been honest.

Goodluck

stop it, the guy us bisexual - he likes both gurls and boys. either live with it or dump him

My understanding from the OP is that this guy married her, they had two kids together and they have split up and he is refusing to support his own children. IF my understanding is correct I have nothing but contempt for him and to suggest that being gay or bisexual is some sort of excuse is just as wrong as if he had gone off with another lady.

I offer the OP my sympathies as she has obviously got herself involved with a 'wrongun' - gay or otherwise.

Hello guys,

Why you guys gotta be so nasty to this lady? It is obvious she does not speak perfect English,and as you all know a Thai person will spell it how it sounds.Also,Thai's do not pull their punches and tell it how it is! It was nice to see PB offering some genuine comfort to this person.I am not gay,nor bisexual,but i accept people as they are,and i would think the gay community would know a thing or two about discrimination,so how about showing some compassion,and not automatically assume the worst of the OP?

Why you guys gotta be so nasty to this lady? It is obvious she does not speak perfect English,and as you all know a Thai person will spell it how it sounds.Also,Thai's do not pull their punches and tell it how it is! It was nice to see PB offering some genuine comfort to this person.I am not gay,nor bisexual,but i accept people as they are,and i would think the gay community would know a thing or two about discrimination,so how about showing some compassion,and not automatically assume the worst of the OP?

Please don't assume that all posters here are gay. :o

Some of us have overlooked the child support issue because we focused on the sexuality. But if a man makes babies, he should support them. When I separated from my wife in 1984, I gave her $1,200 per month for child support for six children - far more than half my take-home pay - and lived in a studio with one chair, on which I slept. By the time the twins were 14, I had been raising them all alone for five years, and finally told them I was gay. Later they relayed messages from my Asian boyfriends.