R-t-w

fresnoboy

I just bought a R-T-W ticket for my wife and myself, going West, starting in April and finishing in July.

$2456 total, taxes included.

I think that this is a good deal. Any comments ?

Oh, just to let you know; I'm a little disappointed with the TV travel section as they didn't even bother to respond to my enquiry for this trip.

Regards,

I just bought a R-T-W ticket for my wife and myself, going West, starting in April and finishing in July.

Oh, just to let you know; I'm a little disappointed with the TV travel section as they didn't even bother to respond to my enquiry for this trip.

Regards,

Cheap price, what are the rules for this one, many R-T-W tickets have too many rules about how many stops, backtracking, this, that.....I would be interested to know which airlines you might be flying with...can we have more info OP....Do you need someone to carry ur bags. :o

Regards,

Cheap price, what are the rules for this one, many R-T-W tickets have too many rules about how many stops, backtracking, this, that.....I would be interested to know which airlines you might be flying with...can we have more info OP....Do you need someone to carry ur bags. :D

Here's the itinerary:

BKK-AMS 3 day stop to see a friend

AMS-EDI 5 weeks w/ family

EDI-SFO 5 weeks w/ family, visit Las Vegas etc.

SFO-BKK via HKK

I asked for this routing as price IS a consideration, and this will allow us to do most of what we wanted to do, this trip.

First 3 legs KLM, nocharge to stop in AMS; last leg on Cathay Pacific. I haven't flown either of these airlines before so, no matter what, it will be a new experience. No BIG lay-overs in any transit points.

No need for bag carriers yet 'neverdie' but, thanks for asking :o

Regards,