New Toy

coatesy

Hello all,

Just picked up my 2009 harley nightster and have been cruzing the streets of Phuket with a smile on my face for the last week.

any one out there in Phuket if you are ever intrested in catching up for a ride somewere pls let me know I need to get 1000 Km's on the clock so I can change the sound.

Cheers,

Hello all,

Just picked up my 2009 harley nightster and have been cruzing the streets of Phuket with a smile on my face for the last week.

any one out there in Phuket if you are ever intrested in catching up for a ride somewere pls let me know I need to get 1000 Km's on the clock so I can change the sound.

Cheers,

nice one coatsey ...you dont really need 1000km on before you change the pipes ..i put a set of vance and hines on my street bob before i took it out of the shop.as the saying goes about harleys ...the harley is only the deposit...wait till the bug bites you and you wont stop changing stuff on it...check out www.jpcycles.com for very well prices aftermarket stuff....stuff arrives in 3 or 4 days from usa.....about quarter the price of stuff in official hd shop....here is pic of my baby

post-70166-1230387402_thumb.jpg

Edited by barrybike

Hello all,

Cheers,

Congrats on your new ride. Try ebay for new 'sounds'. Keep the rubber down.

Hello all,

Cheers,

nice one coatsey ...you dont really need 1000km on before you change the pipes ..i put a set of vance and hines on my street bob before i took it out of the shop.as the saying goes about harleys ...the harley is only the deposit...wait till the bug bites you and you wont stop changing stuff on it...check out www.jpcycles.com for very well prices aftermarket stuff....stuff arrives in 3 or 4 days from usa.....about quarter the price of stuff in official hd shop....here is pic of my baby

thanks for the link barry ... is that 3-4 days here in Thailand ? and whats the go with paying tax & dutie ? any way mate I have added a pic of my new bay too ..... by the way it's to late the bug has bit me already !!!!

post-70788-1230428971_thumb.jpg

Freaking beauty!

www.jpcycles.com delivers worldwide but 3-4 days is to Europe only. Depending on size of package and shipment company there could be some charges or not.

Ask them to send by USPS priority and chances are might not pay anything. I do it all the time :o Avoid Fedex, DHL, UPS....