What's Your Dream Bike(s)

AnthonyR1

Hi :o

Absolute dream bike: Zundapp KS 50 Watercooled TT, 1978-1980. No it's NOT a moped, but an unrestricted 50cc, those do over 100 km/h. I owned two of those back in Germany, GREAT little runners.

Alternative: Suzuki GT 750 "Water Buffalo". 750cc three cylinder TWO-STROKE.

But i am also happy with my current Yamaha RXZ, so happy in fact that i've got two of those. Two-stroke all the way. I don't like valves and all that rattling gear that drives those :D

Kind regards.....

Thanh

post-13387-1234833545_thumb.jpg

post-13387-1234833555_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thanh-BKK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had to think long and hard about this one, I can't make up my mind between the Honda Wave 100 & the Wave 110.

Ultimately I think I would go for the 100 because the sticker of 100 looks better than the 110, plus I like the way the power comes in on the 100, nice and smooth.....the bike is surprisingly quick up to 25km/h too.

hondawave1002007pl7.th.jpg

this bike also modifies well here in thailand, you can opt for the large basket option or go for the handle bar streamers.....nothing comes close in my opinion :o

Edited by neverdie

I had to think long and hard about this one, I can't make up my mind between the Honda Wave 100 & the Wave 110.

Ultimately I think I would go for the 100 because the sticker of 100 looks better than the 110, plus I like the way the power comes in on the 100, nice and smooth.....the bike is surprisingly quick up to 25km/h too.

hondawave1002007pl7.th.jpg

this bike also modifies well here in thailand, you can opt for the large basket option or go for the handle bar streamers.....nothing comes close in my opinion :D

:o

I think i must be in an enviable position as i have my dream bikes,

Ducati 916 for the pure pleasure of riding.

1977 Triumph 750 T140 Flat Tracker for those nice easy riding sunny days.

1939 Excelsior H4 for the odd vintage rally

2007 R6 F2 Sidecar outfit for the track!

Happy days! :o:D:D

FF

But Father F. They arn't here in Thailand where the sun shines and the girls are wet :o

But good on you. i know a Thai guy that has what looks like a WW2 Vintage side car outfit, dunno what it is . will take a piccy next time i see him.

Allan

Well, I can't help it. I am always lusting after other bikes. Like that Ducati Monster, although it caused soreness of the buttocks after 200 miles in the Yorkshire Dales. Or that small Guzzi 350 (?) twin. It's engine was like a living beast. It's a very emotional experience, riding Italian bikes.

Forced to narrow it down, I would opt for something sensible with good ergonomics. A naked twin. Even a slow R45 was fun the first weeks after getting the license... It sure taught me that one's attitude counts. 20 minutes on a bike and I forget all worries and can enjoy every moment! Now I want a bike which lets me sit comfortably, like a BMW R 850 R.

I think i must be in an enviable position as i have my dream bikes,

Ducati 916 for the pure pleasure of riding.

1977 Triumph 750 T140 Flat Tracker for those nice easy riding sunny days.

1939 Excelsior H4 for the odd vintage rally

2007 R6 F2 Sidecar outfit for the track!

Happy days! :o:D:D

FF

Not bad for an ole geezer father :D ...like to rip that sidecar off the R6 & use it like the way it was designed to be used....aka sideways with the faring just mm from the tarmac :D

But Father F. They arn't here in Thailand where the sun shines and the girls are wet :D

But good on you. i know a Thai guy that has what looks like a WW2 Vintage side car outfit, dunno what it is . will take a piccy next time i see him.

Allan

I know they are not in Thailand :o , but come the day.................... (and import duties etc etc etc).........

A piccy of the WW2 Sidecar would be good, anything like this one of mine?

Any Sidecar racing in LOS?

FF

post-64818-1234860083_thumb.jpg

Not bad for an ole geezer father :D ...like to rip that sidecar off the R6 & use it like the way it was designed to be used....aka sideways with the faring just mm from the tarmac :o

Well, actually, the ride height is 75mm off the tarmac, and i get it sideways on most of the corners....... (Slidecar!)

:D

FF

post-64818-1234860484_thumb.jpg

Kinda like that but it wasn't a parallel twin. i will take some piccy's just for you. sidecar racing. don't make me laugh the longest 'international' circuit here is only 2.7km around. it's like a bigger go kart track.

Allan

Kinda like that but it wasn't a parallel twin. i will take some piccy's just for you. sidecar racing. don't make me laugh the longest 'international' circuit here is only 2.7km around. it's like a bigger go kart track.

Allan

Oh Bugger!

FF

Nice piccy's Zzinged,

looks a little like an M21, now, not wishing to sound picky.. or ANAL! But........................ the sidecar looks like the wrong one, looks like it came off a Dneper (Russian) most of the BSA M21's were actually from the AA (Automobile Association) whose members voluntered for active service (i think about 55 were killed in action!) Also "UK ARMY"? never been called that! and the US Star on the sidecar.... but <deleted>, makes him happy! tis all good!

FF

Edited just because! lol

Edited by FatherF

IMG_5185.jpg

IMG_5186.jpg

I acknowledge the fathers comments above, but what i think is strange is that this thai guy is picking the other guys nose......nose picking is a personal thing, maybe bikers and side car riders are a little closer than the rest of us??? Father, do you pick ur mates nose?

I acknowledge the fathers comments above, but what i think is strange is that this thai guy is picking the other guys nose......nose picking is a personal thing, maybe bikers and side car riders are a little closer than the rest of us??? Father, do you pick ur mates nose?

Nah! iv'e never picked his nose, but..... rather worryingly he has threat'nd to poke his finger up my a*se if i don't go faster! (think it must be a passenger thing!)

FF

My dream bike for some type.

fairing --------- suzuki gsx-r 750 k9(enough for me , i am not racer)

naked----------aprillia shiver 750

classic----------honda cb400 hyper vtec II

scooter----------gilerra nexus 500

cruiser-----------not yet decide

touring-----------not yet decide

Whats my dream bike? Big t-ts,gives head,swallows,never has a headache,etc.

They are everywhere in LOS spud, you just need to open your wallet and stop frequenting the gay bars.....YOU are in the wrong thread MORON!

Now,now then, temper,temper.I hope I hav,nt hurt your feelings. I

take it your not one of those big bad hells angel types.While riding around on your mop head you want to try finding a sense of humour :o