It Happens Last Full Moon

I knew it but just today some friend gave me some shot.

Early in the FMP morning, suddenly a team of what I guess a kind of thai Navy Seals landed opposite Palita Lodge, in the middle of the disconcerted ravers (<deleted> I've smoked last night??).

Big waves and the officer hit with an oar the sailors, throwing sand in their faces and shouting something.

Somebody almost drowned.

Here some pics:

post-58494-1232167554_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167578_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167629_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167714_thumb.jpg

:o

I knew it but just today some friend gave me some shot.

Early in the FMP morning, suddenly a team of what I guess a kind of thai Navy Seals landed opposite Palita Lodge, in the middle of the disconcerted ravers (<deleted> I've smoked last night??).

Big waves and the officer hit with an oar the sailors, throwing sand in their faces and shouting something.

Somebody almost drowned.

Here some pics:

post-58494-1232167554_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167578_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167629_thumb.jpg post-58494-1232167714_thumb.jpg

:o

An anti terrorist drill no doubt.

I mean, If I had a problem with Israelies, where better to strike than the full moon?

next month they drop down from choppers :o

they did in 96. most disconcerting.

the thing is that this is obviously done to send a message.

there are other days to run drills and other beaches they could be run on. the combination of place and time cannot be coincidental.

Edited by t.s

next month they drop down from choppers :D

they did in 96. most disconcerting.

the thing is that this is obviously done to send a message.

there are other days to run drills and other beaches they could be run on. the combination of place and time cannot be coincidental.

No better place to have as an audience. I can dig it! :o

I know that a bar that is normally always left alone got raided. One of the same ones raided in 96 I think....the boss of the bar got taken up in one of the choppers for a 'chat' and ever since then they have left him alone...except for this month.

I expect it's the same old thing of the mainland police and armed forces getting annoyed at how rich the Phangan police are!! or maybe the new police chief is actually doing his job.... :o

• 2 weeks later...
here are other days to run drills and other beaches they could be run on. the combination of place and time cannot be coincidental.

Yeah. There is some conspiracy for sure! :o

They do it not for the tourists but rather for the SEALS, nothing makes you feel more like shit while running around in the surf with sand in your crotch and up your hole while a bunch of rich foreigners drinking coconut cocktails and bathing in the sun on their lounge chairs watch on.

Voila': the rich foreigners drinking coconut cocktails and bathing in the sun on their lounge chairs....

post-58494-1233371315_thumb.jpg

:o:D

hahaha ok, yeah, me and my girlfriend were to tired to go when we were there but i had envisioned something abit nicer, good thing we didn't go.

carry on..........