What About The Gay Farang Killed At Lakeland?

db1tau

Indeed. I received my copy of the email from ThaiVisa entitled "Breaking News: Farang brutally murdered in tribal ritual" but it seems the breaking news is broken.

The link enclosed in the email, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Farang-Murde....html&st=18, is duff.

However, thanks to db1tau I now know the sexuality of the victim and the location of the crime! Maybe with some more help we can piece the whole story together.

JxP

I suspect the whole thread has been removed, due to some very inane and disrespectful posts. If that's true I'm very sorry that the mod's were forced to make a decision like that due to some morons who lack complete emphathy.

From a few posts I've understood that the victim was an extremely kind person who helped out many people and was much loved by those who knew him and those who didn't but received support through him.

I hope this thread stays open for those who would like to make a tribute to him, and with disrespectful posts immediately reported followed by removal of these posts.

May he rest in peace! And again my sinceere condolences to his family and friends.

Edited by Nienke

Is there a thread or post anywhere that gives the who, what, where, when and why to the, so far only alluded to, story?

All I can find is that a man has been murdered in his house in Chiang Mai, what is this "tribal ritual" that was headline news in the ThaiVisa email? Have two stories become mixed up?

JxP

Seems it has been locked, which is very sad for the many wishing to add their valedictory notices.

I had presumed moderators able to act use their powers selectively.

We all know that there are a lot of tasteless / offensive posts made. We just use a bit of commonsense to ignore them.

Peace Blondie..... You don't just CLOSE a discussion like this one ....YOU CHOOSE what to block and block it!!! Thanks however for the apology!!!!

I just had lunch with a very good friend of mine and very very good friend of gthe deceased ...Audrey, the previous owner of "Pie Sabai" who has now lost another best friend//// first one being so and so ...who committed suicided just before Xmas, the 2nd one 2 weeks ago who passed away from an illness and now the 3rd one from a brutal murder ...she is understandably devastated and totally shocked ...she is herself 67 and has been living here for 20 years and has just lost 3 of her best friends in a space of 2 months, this one being the worse scenario!! I was very worried about her own condition today as she seemed to have gone over the top and lost it completely ....I can only say that thank god my dauhter and I were there with her and got her home to safely calm down ....We will check up on her again tomorrow..

I feel very sad and in a way disgusted by this and have little hope that the police will get to the bottom of this and properly and punish whoever did this .....it'll be like = 200 baht fine and 30 days in jail from what I can see of judicial systems these days :o