Rod Stewart Hits Bangkok

dee123

Rod's "Human" albulm was excellent a few years back,......and I personally love the first of "The Great American Songbook",.....but whatever he does be it Rock, Ballards,or his ledgendary earlier hits,...the Modfather has an audience.

Is this the real Rod Stewart or is it one of the 'would be Rod Stewarts' that Thailand attracts?

When my wife came to the UK to live she brought a Rod Stewart CD with her, and I'm listening to it and I'm thinking this isn't Rod Stewart, not sure who it was but the wife is convinced it's him.

Rod Stewart in Bangkok ?

goody goody gum drops... a real top singing guy indeed..!!

i'll never forget when i first saw this great performance on TV back in the 70's... how i wept with utter joy..

:o LOL.......GOOD OLD KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO, I forgot how funny Lenny Everet was, I used to love watching his TV show when I was just a nipper.

lets have a party. dont you mean lets have a laugh?

he must be 64 by now.

If we took the cumulative age of all the cronies that put bangkok on their last ditch for cash tours, it would equal the exact number of registered guests on this website at any given moment.

Reeling back the years was good song - Maggy cough May is not.

Shall we start a poll on who is next to grace us with their hits from the 70's or early 80's?

My hunch it will be Stevie Wonderful.

lets have a party. dont you mean lets have a laugh?

he must be 64 by now.

If we took the cumulative age of all the cronies that put bangkok on their last ditch for cash tours, it would equal the exact number of registered guests on this website at any given moment.

Reeling back the years was good song - Maggy cough May is not.

Shall we start a poll on who is next to grace us with their hits from the 70's or early 80's?

My hunch it will be Stevie Wonderful.

gary glitter on an elementary school tour?

Wow, Rod Stewart. I didn't know he was still alive, so I Googled him and sure enough he is.

He's a young 64 years old (Born January 10, 1945)

Quite a rocker, I suppose, but not my cup of tea.

Edited by Beacher

you mean encore?

No. I meant to physically go back stage, grab good 'ole Rob by his wiggly bum while stuffing his twirling microphone into his hands a split second before pushing him and his flash jacket back in front of the audience.

Sigh...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

This is Rods new LP coming out tommorrow! I reckon the sales of this latest Album will hit the heights like "Songbook" and allow him to buy another couple of Lear Jets!

tommorrow = 25 OCTOBER 2009 :) Edited by dee123