Looking For Room To Rent At Sriracha

jhinggay2

There's so many rooms for rent in Sriracha! What is his budget like and where he wants his room to be located? PM and let me know> By the way, I'm not a housing agent. Just helping out :o

hi guys! if anyone of u have thai friends who's got a small room to rent at sriracha chonburi, pls inform me asap. my friend will be starting his new job soon and we still haven't found any accom for him. would appreciate your reply.

There's so many rooms for rent in Sriracha! What is his budget like and where he wants his room to be located? PM and let me know> By the way, I'm not a housing agent. Just helping out :o
hi guys! if anyone of u have thai friends who's got a small room to rent at sriracha chonburi, pls inform me asap. my friend will be starting his new job soon and we still haven't found any accom for him. would appreciate your reply.

thx for ur reply. his budget is not big he will only work in a factory and salary is not even 15K p/mth. just wanted to rent a small room 2K-3K is affordable, location nearby Nongkham. would appreciate if you have friends wanting to offer their spare room.

thx for ur reply. his budget is not big he will only work in a factory and salary is not even 15K p/mth. just wanted to rent a small room 2K-3K is affordable, location nearby Nongkham. would appreciate if you have friends wanting to offer their spare room.

2-3K will be places where the Thais live. Is he a Thai?

If he doesn't mind living in a small room at the area where all the Thais live, no air conditioning. And if he,s a Thai, I can PM you some numbers and he can call to check.

Nong Kham is chockablock full of places of that description. He will have no difficulty, once he arrives, with having co-workers showing him available places within his price range. They are all within a short commute of each other and the factories and the prevailing domicile in that tambon. They are also quite similar so selecting one will be quick and painless after he's gotten here.

Edited by sriracha john

Nong Kham is chockablock full of places of that description. He will have no difficulty, once he arrives, with having co-workers showing him available places within his price range. They are all within a short commute of each other and the factories and the prevailing domicile in that tambon. They are also quite similar so selecting one will be quick and painless after he's gotten here.

Agree totally. Easy peasy lemon squeezy

If he doesn't mind living in a small room at the area where all the Thais live, no air conditioning. And if he,s a Thai, I can PM you some numbers and he can call to check.

that would be very helpful, if u could give us some contacts at sriracha. i'm sure my friend wouldn't mind living with Thai's cos he is a filipino, we have the same cultures somehow. pls pm me some phone numbers and will try to arrange something with them. thanks a lot to you.

A Filipino is coming to Thailand to make 15K/mo.? :o (which is below the minimum for a yearly visa extension, btw) or has he been a long while already elsewhere in Thailand? Also, the 15K/mo. is a lot more than most factory workers are paid in Nong Kham unless in a supervisor status.

What's his visa status? Tourist visa and illegally working like many other Filipinos?

Is he Thai fluent? He's gonna be mighty lonely in Nong Kham if he's not.

btw, with extensive experiences in both countries, I'd say the cultures in many regards are quite different, but he'll find that out soon enough.

Despite the many obstacles stacked up against him, good luck.

Edited by sriracha john

A Filipino is coming to Thailand to make 15K/mo.? :o (which is below the minimum for a yearly visa extension, btw) or has he been a long while already elsewhere in Thailand? Also, the 15K/mo. is a lot more than most factory workers are paid in Nong Kham unless in a supervisor status.

What's his visa status? Tourist visa and illegally working like many other Filipinos?

Is he Thai fluent? He's gonna be mighty lonely in Nong Kham if he's not.

btw, with extensive experiences in both countries, I'd say the cultures in many regards are quite different, but he'll find that out soon enough.

Despite the many obstacles stacked up against him, good luck.

hmmm ur absolutely right! having said 15K is below the min.yrly visa well i guess he shld make alot of thinking about this job. he actually found this job on his 1st trip to pattaya and made deals with the manager. he's coming back soon and just asked me to help him look for accom. but i was foolish somehow, cos i never thought about his running costs. well well well, gotta let him know the consequences before i get blamed. thanks john, you opened my mind, it's been jammed for a while (cheers!)

• 3 months later...

I have nice seaview room to introduce.Room rate is 27000TB / Room 08 floor 11st and locate in Central of Sriacha, contact year by year.The facilities are bed room , living room and kitchen.The condominuim name as Sriracha Condoview. new condominuim which just start to give service by this year. If you are interested, please contact me as [email protected]

• 3 months later...

If I may revive this thread....

I'm looking for a condo to rent in Siracha - large studio or, preferably, a one bedroom flat. Good standard of furniture, bathroom, etc. Internet would be nice.

But rent levels such as the preceding post are far out of my range.

Edited by triffid