Female Thai Teacher Arrrested For Having Sex With Male Student

sriracha john

So, say two years ago it would have been legal, and society at large still thinks that no harm was done. The only difference is that now we have the law and so the poor woman should spend four years in jail. How's that for "fair"!

All for what? For the illusion of gender equality - since it obviously doesn't exist in this particular case.

I would also stress again that teacher-student and adult-minor relationships should be separated here to avoid confusion.

About unequal power in relationship mentioned by Permanent-disorder - that would be true if the teacher tried to seduce the student, not the other way around. Not all 13 year olds are equal. For some it would have clearly been abuse of desires and urges they are not fully aware of and over which they have little control, for other 13 year olds it's - "Keep up the good work man, you clearly know what you are doing."

The boy could be six feet tall, some 80-90 kg, not exactly a baby.

The law tries to draw the line equally, with the same cut off age for everyone, but people's development is unequal. At 15 some are still clearly open to all kinds of abuse, even if by law they are not minor anymore.

i think the modern feminism sees that a little bit different and don't have an illusion of gender equality, but defines gender nothing more than a social and cultural construction. so let's say that the idea of gender difference is man made, society made and not a law of nature.

i also have problems to see that it make a difference if the victim is male or female.

why are boys different from girls?

so for boys, it's okay to have sex, because it's the call of nature, he will for sure not suffer. it's fun for 'every male' to shoot of one whenever he have the change to do it? that is just a social construct, a male fantasy, that comes together with the fantasy how girls/woman have to be namely clean, white, immaculate. thats the ideal and self declared "white knights" protecting every girl from getting touched and if someone had done, you are ready to to lynch the offender. (in other words maybe those 'white knights just want keep the girls for themself)

feel woman or girls no pleasure in the act? at least not enjoyed it the way like boys do? good girls don't do it, at least not at random? is that a natural fact or a construction? but if the do, they become dirty naughty girls who are asking for it. of course there is statistical evidence, that girls are getting abused and/or suffer from mental damage. maybe that because the don't match the social norm and feel now not clean, not white and not good anymore, the social construction of her gender role makes her fell like that. if there wouldn't be such social norm that girls have to be contain theirselfs but got the same rights like the boys to do the 'nature thing' maybe they would not suffer at all. someone mentioned that as that is a fact in maya society.

there seems to not exists really statistical material and long time studies about the abuse boys by female adults and the outcome of such abuse. the few that are out there start with the tenor that this subject got to much ignored in the past and there are concerns that damage is done also to boys.

in this society, in this cultural or social construction 13 years old, boys or girls are still kids, they should live their teenage live with their teenage friends and learn a little bit more in school or in life, before they settle down and become adults. that are also their rebel years. adolescents are in a period of "Storm and Stress". in that age, in the process of finding themself, they try to step over borders, check out how far they can go, are confused about what is 'right' and what is 'wrong. they need to be guided through that time, get educated. the teenagers need to be given that time to find their place as adults. during that period they should not become the toy of an much more older man or woman. that takes away their teenage time, robs it from them.

there are laws that are made to protect them.

those laws got called 'religious prohibitions' or 'psychological misinterpretations', laws against the nature or against thing tha have been in pre-christian cultures normal and common. but there is nothing wrong with creating certain tabus, this is not a bush society where girls are ready to become mothers after their first moon circle, it's not the society of noble savage, or the greeks and their young boys. it's a modern society, and here with 13 you still have a lot to learn to compete in this society and to have sucess. to make a living for yourself and provide it for your offspring, your kids. the future for the next generation. a kid of a 15 years old single mother will have to fight harder and likely, statistical proven, will have less sucess as a kid of parents who finished higher education first and get a good job before start with reproduction. i think certain tabus are not bad at all. i am not talking about no sex before marriage, teach the kids how to use condoms, but let the physical act discover by themself in their peer group, don't be a teacher get naked with them. no matter what sex they are or you as teacher or any other significant older adult you are.

if i look back at myself as a teenage boy, that is pretty far away, i am much more grown up today. and even if i was once 13, 14, 15 not easy to put myself in the mindset of that age group. far away- not because it's that long time ago, but because the teenage perm_dis is a very different person from the adult perm_dis. and teenagers and adults don't have much in common.

i am not prudish, i have an active (sex) life. but i can not join the chant here and claim that it is every boys dream to have sex with my teacher.

what i remember is the feeling of teenage romance dream and the heartache i got of having a crush on some girl, but she had a boyfriend from a class higher up. pretty confusing time, and i do such silly things like writing love poetry. today i am to sarcastic and hard boiled for that. my first sex was not that great with an equally inexperienced girl, but i didn't lost my 'virginity' with anonymous sex in a train station toilet or with an adult older more than twice my age.

or let's imagine that the 13 years old is my son, i would not think that he was lucky or congratulate him that he score his teacher. or the stories how dads take their boys to the brothel and see - no damage done.

no damage? what teach him that for life? that kid just learned how to practice male stupidity with his misogynic daddy as role model.

and being biological or physical bigger than other boys of his age group, doesn't make him smarter or more adult, than his smaller friends. to develop certain (adult) behaivior patterns needs learning time and life time. at age 13 he is not really 'ready' despite his physical, biological appearance or abilities to perform.

that "he was doing it to her" that is just that what the offender told the police. that is the same what male molester saying about their female victims. "she was asking for it"

he is still only 13 years old. pretty dumb and stupid. that i remember of my teenage time as well - i was pretty stupid. and i did a lot of incredible stupid things. ever seen something more stupid then a 13, 14 years old boy? they are nuisance and full of mischief. puberty puts teenage boys on a temporary state of mental retardation.

as an intelligent adult you wouldn't call sex with a six feet tall, 80 kg oligophrenic person consensual, right?

as a pedagogue you should know about even better about this, so even it's true, that the boy started it it, given his mental state it's still abuse.

and to be on the weak in a relationship of an unequal power, to have the physical strenght of 80 kg body weight maybe help you so much if you are nothing else than mental retarded.

people who are into 13-14 years old teenagers are still pedos, child molester. even if their victims are precocious and have developed the physical bodies of adults, just let them talk 5 minutes and you will know that they are stil kids. with some kids mind maybe confused by puberty. intellectual and brain wise they are still kids and that is what pedos are up to. seduce, manipulate and abuse weaker minds and try to control them. the pedo maybe had fail before in relationships with other adults. researchers name the low self-esteem and poor social skills as characteristics of the pedo predator. so they looking for someone who is weaker than them.

i don't think there are many cases where the activity starts on the side of the kid, so that a kid try to seduce an adult . let it be a lolita girl that "tricks" an adult male, a boy a woman or an other man. as an adult you should spot that as an deviant behaviour, those kids have problems with right and wrong. if an an adult take that confusion as an inviatation to have sex, than is that person a pedo.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm its all been said and its interesting to see the different points of view. One thing I don't think has been bought up is I wonder if the little sod actually threatened to say she did even if she didn't. He apparently "blackmailed" her into a repeat performance so I don't think he would be incapable of it. She may have given in to him to try to prevent a scandal in the first place. However it goes to show the stupidity of "private tutoring" and putting yourself in a position where you are one on one (so to speak) with an underage person. This kind of tutoring (I believe) is common here in Thailand and just simply wouldn't be tolerated in "our world" because of its moral and ethical nature. It also allows the real predators to have their way easier.

Bottom line they both new it was wrong and when you do something wrong and get caught you will pay the price.

it's fun for 'every male' to shoot of one whenever he have the change to do it? that is just a social construct

So is the law, so is society's acceptance of boys conduct, so is society's condemnation of girls losing virginity and so on.

That's the society we live in. Get used to it.

in this society, in this cultural or social construction 13 years old, boys or girls are still kids, they should live their teenage live with their teenage friends

In THIS society it's not a big deal for a boy to have sex with older women. Good on him. Lots of fathers pay for it themselves, and lots of mothers go on with it, too.

The law is there to protect younger children from predetory adults. Rape happens here daily and children are often victims, that is one of the reasons the law was amended to give equality to the sexes. Whether or not many posters here would have loved to have shagged their teachers in their early teens is irrelevant as it is illegal in most civilised societies for adults to have sex with minors.

Apparently just a couple of years ago there was no such law, so apparently no one gave a toss if boys shagged older girls, now it's jail time.

Now the law is there, fine, but, it's there "to protect younger children from predatory adults". I don't think this is the case here.

"Rape happens here daily" - but, apparently, not in this case.

"children are often victims" - again, apparently not in this case.

it's fun for 'every male' to shoot of one whenever he have the change to do it? that is just a social construct

So is the law, so is society's acceptance of boys conduct, so is society's condemnation of girls losing virginity and so on.

That's the society we live in. Get used to it.

in this society, in this cultural or social construction 13 years old, boys or girls are still kids, they should live their teenage live with their teenage friends

In THIS society it's not a big deal for a boy to have sex with older women. Good on him. Lots of fathers pay for it themselves, and lots of mothers go on with it, too.

The law is there to protect younger children from predetory adults. Rape happens here daily and children are often victims, that is one of the reasons the law was amended to give equality to the sexes. Whether or not many posters here would have loved to have shagged their teachers in their early teens is irrelevant as it is illegal in most civilised societies for adults to have sex with minors.

Apparently just a couple of years ago there was no such law, so apparently no one gave a toss if boys shagged older girls, now it's jail time.

Now the law is there, fine, but, it's there "to protect younger children from predatory adults". I don't think this is the case here.

"Rape happens here daily" - but, apparently, not in this case.

"children are often victims" - again, apparently not in this case.

How do you know all this? Isn't it a presumption backed with an opinion of what you think happened? Frankly the last two statements are naive for reasons that I have previously discussed.

THIS society has been the perfect case study in widespread sexual deviancy and human rights issues among developing countries for years, especially regarding young people. Thailand itself should not be used as an example of a place which justifies adolescent sexuality with no consequences to the society; if you want to make that argument, you should find another example. And for god's sake how do you disregard a law that makes an honest attempt to improve Thai society.

Furthermore, if you take it that because some people within this society except having sex with 13 year olds, it must be Thai culture, I think you're only looking to confirm your own feelings about it rather than accurately portraying Thai culture. To say that it exists in society is one thing, but to imply that it is THAI CULTURE is another thing entirely.

The following statements are directed towards all TV members:

For all the complaints on Thai Visa about Thailand, I find it completely incomprehensible how many of you will in one case view Thailand as being somewhat less advance socially or politically, but then completely affirm it in another.

I love Thailand, but it has some issues as a society (as does my home); I think people should be careful about affirming this behavior simply because it exist in society.

I guess this all comes from my experience, but I've seen things here that are of the worst possible kind, things that are reinforced by the idea that sex with minors is perfectly normal. In case you are wondering, I can't write about them out of respect for the victims, and out of fear that this thread will be quickly closed.

I can't say anymore than I have already, everyone please respect adolescence, love justice, love virtue, love each other, and love Thailand; I am finished for good now, thanks for all those people who stood up for dikaiosyne.

Edited by Digitalman

How do you know all this? Isn't it a presumption backed with an opinion of what you think happened?

Yes, that's what I gather from a few articles posted online. Call it reasonable doubt reagarding "child abuse" prosecution version.

THIS society has been the perfect case study in widespread sexual deviancy and human rights issues among developing countries for years, especially regarding young people.

What an attitude!

What do you have in mind for them? Re-education camps?

a law that makes an honest attempt to improve Thai society.

Why don't you let Thais decide if they want your improvements. I bet many are having second thoughts about it now.

>>>

You don't happen to have a superiority complex, do you?

How do you know all this? Isn't it a presumption backed with an opinion of what you think happened?

Yes, that's what I gather from a few articles posted online. Call it reasonable doubt reagarding "child abuse" prosecution version.

THIS society has been the perfect case study in widespread sexual deviancy and human rights issues among developing countries for years, especially regarding young people.

What an attitude!

What do you have in mind for them? Re-education camps?

a law that makes an honest attempt to improve Thai society.

Why don't you let Thais decide if they want your improvements. I bet many are having second thoughts about it now.

>>>

You don't happen to have a superiority complex, do you?

Your post doesn't even warrant a response but alas here I making just that. Like I said, I can't say anymore than I have already, everyone please respect adolescence, love justice, love virtue, love each other and love Thailand; I am finished for good now, thanks for all those people who stood up for dikaiosyne.

As for you Plus, I wish you, along with Thailand, nothing but the best. I am through talking about the issue with you and I won't respond to any more of your comments. I will however be reading to see if you can contribute anything else to this topic, good luck.

Aside from some appalling comments and attitudes displayed in this post, I am surprised that no-one has brought up the question "What would have happened if the teacher had conceived?"

This young boy would become a father. Suddenly it becomes another issue. Look at the brouhaha that has erupted in the UK where a 13 year old boy has become a father, his girlfriend was 15 years old. Questions asked in parliament, newspaper shouting about it.

The teaccher knew it was wrong. No excuse.

For once equality is right. If a male teacher had sex with a 13 year old girl then he would be jailed, so should she. Fair's fair.

As regards the law, I wonder how many posters here would like underage sex but refrain from doing so because of the law. Thus, the law does its job of protecting children.

Edited by BWPattaya

I think many posters here have just gone off on a sexual equality rant without studying the case properly or waiting for the real story to surface, which probably never will. Agreed he is a teenager and whether boy or girl it is still abuse if the teacher did sleep with him. But, please consider what i say below.

He apparently came onto her, so she said, after a period of persistence she consented. Without wanting to generalise it is far easier in thailand for a man to force himself onto a woman in this way without fear of reprisal due to the almost primitive/primal way sex is viewed here by many (Not all). How do we know he did not rape her? But just as the law may have done you have already convicted her. His parents complained to police after he boasted with friends about the act, he would not have gone to the police alone or complained to his parents, i am sure he would have gone back for more.

Boys of 13 are in many cases far beyond their years in terms of sexual desire and capability. In my school boys were expelled for sexually harassing teachers, getting their twinkies out etc. One boy tried to get a teacher into a school cupboard for sex. Boys of 13 are being convicted of rape weekly in the UK. This week a boy of 13 just fathered a baby with a 15 yr old girl.

I knew boys at school of 13/14/15 who were sexually mature enough to persue woman much older than themselves. Perhaps like many thai ladies seem to be unfortuantely made to do, she just gave into persistence and looked at it as a dutiful call of nature rather than rape and wanted him to get it over with ASAP and stop sexually harassing her!!

The point i would like to make here is that in the UK this could easily have been 'boy of 13 rapes teacher'. But we may never know the truth, and even if she protests her innocence there is no way the conviction would be turned the other way here.

YES SHE HAS ADMITTED CONSENT, THAT MAY BE HER BIGGEST MISTAKE, HONESTY! SHE MAY WELL HAVE CONSENTED AFTER HIS PERSISTENT SEXUAL HARRASSMENT WHICH CONSTITUTES RAPE IN MY MIND. MANY RAPE VICTIMS CONSENT, THEY SHUT THEIR EYES, BEG THE PERSON TO JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE , GET IT OVER WITH QUICKLY AND DONT HURT ME ANYMORE THAN YOU ARE ALREADY.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's not turn this into a 'he raped her' thing, but it just isn't so. She takes him to her dormitory room for 'private' tutorial. That was mistake one. It seems there are a lot of other mistakes. My guess is that the only thing she's sorry about is that he blabbed and now she's in the sh*t.

Worthwhile to read this piece on child sexual abuse.

http://www.ipce.info/library_3/files/letourneau_women_as.htm

what makes it so worthwhile to read?

that is what you can read on a pro-pedophile website. it is pro-pedo propaganda, written by pedophiles.

a couple of this pro-pedo arguments other pro-pedo advocates brought and write before here in this thread.

Imagine a group of 10 vicious school boys all age 14, gang rape the pretty canteen girl behind the school shed. The unfortunate girl happens to be 21.

The poor pregnant girl reported to the police. Instead of arresting the boys, she was sentence to 10 counts of molesting a minor; because the vicious boys’ sexual experiences in adolescence can prove to be very traumatic in their adulthood.

Technically this is possible isn’t it? lol

Edited by samgrowth

That article had some quality rants about blaming women for having sex with minors in this "modern" age:

"..it doesn't matter if the "victim" is a male and the "victimizer" a female. It doesn't matter if the "child" is as old as 16 or 17; it doesn't matter if he's "sexually-active," if he's had sex 39 or 139 times before with 6 or 16 different partners; it doesn't matter if he insists he's not a "victim" and that the intrigue was "positive" and "rewarding."

It doesn't matter if he's the initiator, the predator, the aggressor, even to the point of assaulting the woman - as in the actual case of Melissa Bittner. It doesn't even matter if he initiated the affair by raping the woman - as in the actual case of Cassandra Sorenson-Grohall. Even a punk who rapes his teacher is "incapable of wishing to have sexual relations," not even with the woman he assaulted, and "said relations must be oppressive, traumatic, and coerced" -for him! Even a punk who rapes his teacher is a "victim" of "sexual assault" and "child sexual abuse"!

The women are vilified as "pedophiles" and "child molesters" for having sex with teenage males as old as 16 and 17 who might be 6',4" with 10-inch penises and outweigh their "abusers" by 50-150 pounds. They're described as "rapists" and perpetrators of "sexual assault" when there's obviously no "use or threat of force or violence" to secure compliance and their definitional "victims" are perfectly willing and knowing participants. Most insanely, both in the media and under the law, the women are guilty of "rape" and "sexual assault" even when they're raped and sexually assaulted by their theoretical "victims."

>>>

Back to this case, it's hard to imagine a six foot "boy" bragging to his friends how he bedded a teacher as a victim.

Ok, maybe he isn't as tall, but quite possibly taller and heavier than the teacher. He's always described as "big size for his age".

There was a similar case in the US where the female teacher was in her early twenties and the student was seventeen. He agreed with authorities that he loved the teacher and that it was consensual. The last I heard she was facing thirty years in prison. I look forward to the day when this "witch hunting" ends. Many adolescents seek out mature partners even to the point of stalking them. I am around this age group all the time and turn down at least one sexual advance a week. My girlfriend had to chase a twelve-year-old away from the house last week who was trying to climb in my bedroom window. We should be clear on one thing -- there is a vast difference between a predator who snatches an innocent chlld from a playgrond vis-a-vis a consensual relationship between partners of any age. The law hopefully realizes this difference. Should a customer be given the same sentence for soliciting an underage prostitute as one who kidnaps and rapes an underage person? Sure everyone wants to protect the child, but do they have the same rights when they are the predator or the purveyor of sex who goes on to the next customer? In this particular case if the male student agrees it was consensual than the teacher should be reprimanded and a mark should be put on her permanent record, suspension of pay for one month, and a warning that sex with a student in the future will result in her dismissal -- exactly the same if the genders were reversed. How many of us honestly have known buddies who had consensual sex with partners under eighteen? Should they all be in prison?

I am around this age group all the time and turn down at least one sexual advance a week. My girlfriend had to chase a twelve-year-old away from the house last week who was trying to climb in my bedroom window. We should be clear on one thing -- there is a vast difference between a predator who snatches an innocent chlld from a playgrond vis-a-vis a consensual relationship between partners of any age.

of course sexual predators doesn't exist at all. all those little 12 years old just asking for it and consensual relationships are possible with partners of any age.

my guess, if you make finally the news, there will be no discussion allowed on TVforum albeit there is not a big difference.

That article had some quality rants about blaming women for having sex with minors in this "modern" age:

teenage male...with 10-inch penises and

He's always described as "big size for his age".

it's his age. 13. a 13 years old kid. and with 13 he is still a kid, despite your and others phantasies about his penis size.

pedo defence tactic and pedo phantasies. seems to be common, thats why there is a law. adults should not have sex with kids, childhood and youth needs protection. and these laws are quite modern. we don't need a 'sexual revolution' here.

As with what parallaxtech mentions above, each situation is different. Unfortunately the law does not realise any difference in circumstances. It should be well known to visitors to Thailand that sex with a girl a day before her 16th birthday will get you in a lot of trouble and sex with the same girl on her 16th birthday will still get you into trouble albeit slightly less. The point is the law makes no distinction about whether it was consensual or who initiated it. The law takes account only of whether the act took place at what age the persons were at the time.

If my memory serves me well by age 13 every boy in school was looking to loose their virginity. Even if that is an exaggeration I'd think most people reading this would accept 50% of them. Given that something like 30% have lost their virginity by the age of 15 it's safe to assume that not all lost it to someone who was also under the age of consent. Even if only 5% who lost their virginity by 15 lost it to someone 18 years or older (of the opposite sex) then it would appear, by definition, there are a large number of female pedophiles around.

That both official and unofficial statistics don't show this large number of female pedophiles means only one thing: that the sex was consensual and that in some portion would have been initiated by the underage male. So if there is this "hidden" group of males who were victims of child sexual abuse why don't they feel like victims ? Why don't they exhibit long term mental effects ? Simple: because it was consensual, regardless of the age difference. Neither person attributed any negative to the experience.

Of course, there will be those who do suffer guilt but I question society's obsession with making anyone who has experienced consensual sex with an older person feel like they are a victim with a life ruined forever. None of this is black and white and that is why society and the law in particular has such problems dealing with it. those problems manifest themselves through society onto people (like the schoolboy and the teacher) whose lives would probably be better off if they were just left alone.

I posted the article because it expresses an alternative viewpoint. If by doing so I risk being branded a pedophile by some closed minded people then that is the price of freedom of expression. It's well past time for the unnecessary hysteria regarding pedophiles, largely fueled by the media, to be put to rest. there are other crimes which hurt more people just as bad or worse so should we become hysterical about them too ?

In the case of the student and the teacher, how lacking in maturity or mature judgment was the woman for firstly tutoring the boy in her room and secondly, for eventually consenting to being seduced ? It would seem in this instance that while she was physically more mature than they boy she was not much more mentally mature, if at all. If their mental ages weren't much different (he more mature than 13, she less than 26) and it was consensual it would appear no harm was done, apart to her reputation but certainly no harm to his. Yes the law must make an arbitrary decision making her a criminal for a momentary misjudgment, yet effecting no penalty on the boy whatsoever. The only thing at fault in this case is the law.

Edited by sibeymai

Must admit - would have loved to shag a few of my teachers when I was in school, however sadly the feeling wasn't reciprocated. With that being said there is a dbl standard - people usually care less when the its a young lad being taken advantage over a young bird. Also I might add it seems if the female teacher is strikingly beautiful - even less chance for people to care say over a less attractive female teacher. Take few yank cases - ugly female teacher gets serious jail time, and very attractive teacher gets probation - same crime, but diff punishments.

The law today creates unnecessary victims. I'm certain that's not the law's intention, but both the boy and the teacher are now victims because of the law. Neither were victims until the law was invoked. To me, that says there's something wrong with the law and I think what's wrong is disregard for what is consensual. The law would be better off determining if the act was consensual and then consider the ages involved.

Adults teach minors all sorts of harmful things. Sex can hardly be the most harmful and deserving of the harshest punishment of them all.

Edited by sibeymai

Personally, I find the ages involved disturbing, and well within the range of legal and psychological concern for the behaviour of adults.

Furthermore, there is a serious professional betrayal by the teacher of her responsibilities towards this child and others under her care. She had power over a group of students and allowing an inappropriate relationship to develop (with a student of ANY age in this kind of situation) was damaging towards all the students. It was entirely her responsibility to avoid any developments of this type.

There is very little 'grey area' in this particular case, IMHO. It is an illustration of what can go wrong when a teacher is not taking care of her personal life *outside* of the classroom.

As with what parallaxtech mentions above, each situation is different. Unfortunately the law does not realise any difference in circumstances. It should be well known to visitors to Thailand that sex with a girl a day before her 16th birthday will get you in a lot of trouble and sex with the same girl on her 16th birthday will still get you into trouble albeit slightly less. The point is the law makes no distinction about whether it was consensual or who initiated it. The law takes account only of whether the act took place at what age the persons were at the time.

hello [flame removed]

how odd are the changes that a visitor come to thailand, who dosn't know that there is such a law and hey suddendly there is an under 16 years old girl, willing to have consensual sex with him and everything is perfect without a flaw, a idyll, a balanced joy of sex? and how odd are the changes that without such a law, the predators are coming to hunt openly. that there is an increase in demand and so a stronger grow of a trade.

and why he would like to have to, sex with 15 years old girls or 14 / 15 years old boys or younger. they are to young to give consent. again an underage person lacks experience, knowledge, judgement of what is 'right' and 'wrong'. puberty, be at an awkward age makes their head a little bit wacky. they are vulnerable at that age and maybe an easy target for a sexual predator, an manipulative adult who like to play his ego power game with them, a pedo.

to protect them, there is the law for. let them have their adolescent years, why you sounds so eager to wanna interfere there with your adlut sexual lust? why don't just respect that law and back off from the very young? is that so difficult? why all this arguments about the unfair consent law because of a few single cases?

the article, you gave the link to, is bias, one sided, pro pedo propaganda. for his pro side he quoted controversial studies, critics just get flammed, the "child sexual abuse industry", 'feminist prosecutors, therapists, social workers, and police investigators driven by hatred of men'. an angry pedo speaks that way. pedo propaganda, who sees themself in the tradition of the gay and lesbian rights movement. argues now is the time for an other revolution of aceptance. pedo child love.

sexual child abuse exist, it is a reality, and there is damage. physically and mentally, emontionally. damage of a young life. there are adults that don't accept the limit, there is a law that stopps them from going on.

pedos with poor social skills, fear/hate women off too. unable to have an equal balanced relationships with other adults or congenial peers. pedos looking for much weaker partner they can put under control.

so maybe the law looks odd for one day before and one day after the 18. birthday, or whatever the certain regulation in certain countries are. in such a case the judge hopefully will make a wise decision.

but for the pedos isn't the 18years -1 day the goal. young as 12 years old look completely normal.

for me, you and parallaxtech reveal a pretty sick mindset.

Sorry, no 12-yr-old virgins in Thailand -- maybe an ugly 5-yr-old. Seriously, ask any psychologist and they will tell you that a paedophile is similar to a homosexual in that they have a genetic predisposition. In other words you would have the same success changing a paedophile as you would telling a homo that they must be hetero. The second problem is that prostitution is the largest illegal business in Thailand along with drugs. I am approached weekly by minor children, some even knocking on my door at night, and then there are the mothers attempting to drop their daughters off at my house. Since I am a single, wealthy man iliving in Thailand, they see me as a cash cow. So far I have resisted any temptation only because I fear going to jail. Let's be honest, though, how many single males would turn down a gorgeous 17-yr-old coming to their hotel room at night??? I've done it, but how long I can continue to do it is difficult to answer. Get over the notion that innocent young girls are being tricked by seedy old farangs. There are a few cases of this, and the farang should be caught, however, the bulk of it is underage prostitutes plying their wares. You can arrest the farang, but they will just approach the next one.

Quite an element of truth in this. And it won't just be 17 year olds who can easily apppear 18, but often girls as young as 12 or 13 with fake IDs. Once the deed is done they'll tell you their real age and threaten to cry rape to the police unless their victim can be extremely apologetic and even more generous.

Beware the games children play. The girls who play this game are very smart.

[flame removed] even at twelve they are not innocent enough for your? tainted, spoiled allready, little (thai) woman you hate. and they just wanna cheat you and take your money. take advantage of that law you dislike so much. so bad is the world to you.

and the top sick thing, the tabu of having "consensual" pleasure with underage teens you see as a concept of closed minded people, an ill-ideological law against the nature, but both of you are becoming such pathetic moralists when it comes to someone sellling sexual services. not underage prostitution, but adult woman that offer a certain service for money. you judge them bad, look down on them. and you see yourself as a victim lead into temptation and could not resist to do the morally wrong. those snakes.

Edited by sabaijai

I have no idea about this boy's size, it is POSSIBLE that he is taller and heavier than the teacher, with lots of facial hair, it is POSSIBLE that he was horny as hel_l and tried everything he could to seduce her, including signing up for "special" classes at her dorm.

Unless these possibilities are ruled out it's unwise to brand this case with heavy labels like child abuse and pedophilia.

It is also unwise to address other posters here as "pedo", no one will tale seriously whatever follows such address.

I just saw "misogynic sick" in that post as well.

Way to go PD, if you want to discredit your point of view altogether.

Edited by Plus

Furthermore, there is a serious professional betrayal by the teacher of her responsibilities towards this child and others under her care. She had power over a group of students and allowing an inappropriate relationship to develop (with a student of ANY age in this kind of situation) was damaging towards all the students. It was entirely her responsibility to avoid any developments of this type.

There is very little 'grey area' in this particular case, IMHO. It is an illustration of what can go wrong when a teacher is not taking care of her personal life *outside* of the classroom.

I agree. She screwed up (pun intended) and should face some consequences. In light of the circumstances, I think losing her job and teaching credentials would be fair. Prison time for her would be too harsh.

The kid screwed up also. Even though Thais learn to avoid taking responsibility (at any age), he should be seriously counseled about rape, and should be watched for deviant behavior. His 'conquest' of the teacher might give him a heap of confidence - which he may use to date-rape others - including girls of his young age - and younger. If I had a daughter at his school, I would be concerned about him and his ilk. If I had a son that age, I would make it crystal clear what's decent and what's not. Beyond that, the kid will do what he's compelled to do (and yes, all kids do stupid and harmful things).

It seems that few parents take time to make clear to their kids; what's acceptable behavior and what's not. Too many parents assume the kids already know, or that the kids will absorb the messages by osmosis. That assumption comes from people who are steeped in superstition - the sorts of people who believe that thoughts can travel willy nilly from one mind to another - as if from a radio broadcast station to a receiver.

Sure, kids absorb messages, but more often than not, they absorb what they see in videos (violence, rape, murder, guns rule, mayhem) and what they hear in the schoolyard.

message to parents: TAKE A MORE ACTIVE ROLE IN TEACHING YOUR KIDS RIGHT FROM WRONG. DON'T ASSUME YOUR KIDS WILL MAGICALLY DO THE RIGHT THINGS BY SLIDING THROUGH LIFE.

My opinion is that sex with children is ALWAYS wrong, no matter what the country. If the child comes on for sex, then that just proves they're been exposed to poor influences, it doesn't justify the adult taking advantage of that. The age thing is obviously arbitrary whether its 16 or 18 or what.

This teacher abused her responsibility to this boy. She should have counselled him, or got him counselling, not taken advantage of his accelerated interest in sex. Teachers, males or female, should never have sex with their students. That's my opinion, anyway.

My opinion is that sex with children is ALWAYS wrong, no matter what the country. If the child comes on for sex, then that just proves they're been exposed to poor influences, it doesn't justify the adult taking advantage of that. The age thing is obviously arbitrary whether its 16 or 18 or what.

This teacher abused her responsibility to this boy. She should have counselled him, or got him counselling, not taken advantage of his accelerated interest in sex. Teachers, males or female, should never have sex with their students. That's my opinion, anyway.

Absolutely!!!!!

Edited by CRUNCHER

And in Australia involving a Muslim woman teacher. The judge did not jail the woman because the court determined she was immature for her age.

Good to see that circumstances can be taken into account rather than a blanket "one size fits all" application of the law. After all, every situation and every person is different. For the law not to recognise this is a denial of real justice.