Thai Word For Leading A Secretive And Mysterious Life

bow

I am looking for a Thai word / expresion for living a mysterious, secretive life, that I can use in a friendly way, like a joke.

I worry that I might say something deeply insulting by misstake.

ลึกลับ is an adjective, Deep and secret are the words but it is one word; meaning to hide beyond knowledge and beyond sight or that which is difficult to understand. I should not think it has any insulting connotation. ชีวิตลึกลับ

I am looking for a Thai word / expresion for living a mysterious, secretive life, that I can use in a friendly way, like a joke.

I worry that I might say something deeply insulting by misstake.

ลึกลับ is an adjective, Deep and secret are the words but it is one word; meaning to hide beyond knowledge and beyond sight or that which is difficult to understand. I should not think it has any insulting connotation. ชีวิตลึกลับ

Last post by mistake, my apologies.

Re secretive and mysterious you could say " khun me kwarm lap yer " which translates as you have many secrets,

implying they are secretive and mysterious.

Thank you very much.

Please don't be angry at me if I say that I would have been even happier if you had written in Thai.

Last post by mistake, my apologies.

Re secretive and mysterious you could say " khun me kwarm lap yer " which translates as you have many secrets,

implying they are secretive and mysterious.

Thank you very much.

Please don't be angry at me if I say that I would have been even happier if you had written in Thai.

I too wish this had been written in Thai. I just said to my dearest and longest lasting Thai friend "khun me kwarm lap yer" And was punched in the face no less than 15 times and told to never contact him again.