Looking For Decent Legalisation Agent

Dear all,

My wife is a Cambodian national, and unfortunately there is no Dutch embassy in Phnom Penh. Therefore, official Cambodian documents that we need in the Netherlands must be legalized by the Cambodian embassy in Bangkok first, and by the Dutch embassy in Bangkok second. This is a pain, especially since we do not know many people in Bangkok or Thailand. Neither do I know names of trustworthy - as well as price worthy - agencies that could arrange such matters for us. A search on Google did not give me much information either.

So, we are looking for such an agency. I read there should be a few of them on Wireless Road or Sukhumvit. Could someone give us a few names/addresses of such agencies? or if someone could point us to some lists on the internet...

Thanks in advance!

G.

Edited by vansteen

Here is a list of reccomended translation companies from the US embassy website. Many conmpanies that do translations also offer other services. You might try contacting one of them to see if they can do what you want done.

http://bangkok.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/tra...otographers.pdf

You could also contact one of the sponsors of this forum they might be able to help you also.

Hello G.

please provide us more information what exact you need and i will let you know if we can assist you

you can send us to Edit: PM member

Dear all,

My wife is a Cambodian national, and unfortunately there is no Dutch embassy in Phnom Penh. Therefore, official Cambodian documents that we need in the Netherlands must be legalized by the Cambodian embassy in Bangkok first, and by the Dutch embassy in Bangkok second. This is a pain, especially since we do not know many people in Bangkok or Thailand. Neither do I know names of trustworthy - as well as price worthy - agencies that could arrange such matters for us. A search on Google did not give me much information either.

So, we are looking for such an agency. I read there should be a few of them on Wireless Road or Sukhumvit. Could someone give us a few names/addresses of such agencies? or if someone could point us to some lists on the internet...

Thanks in advance!

G.

• 1 month later...

Well, to be honest, none of the offices on the list of the American Ambassy were very helpful. I contacted all of them by email and got ZERO replies. Someone else, who contacted me by PM, tried to convince me that I had to come to Thailand in person. Fortunately, from some telephone conversations with both embassies I knew this was utter non-sense. Eventually a Bangkok travel agency that I remembered from ten years ago helped me out.

Hello G.

please provide us more information what exact you need and i will let you know if we can assist you

you can send us to Edit: PM member

Dear all,

Thanks in advance!

G.

Edited by vansteen