Single Yoga Lessons?

dudeyone

Where can I go for single yoga lessons? I don't want to sign up for a package or membership, just want to go for a lesson here and there when I feel like it. Would be good if classes are in English but don't mind Thai since it's just imitating the teacher.

Where can I go for single yoga lessons? I don't want to sign up for a package or membership, just want to go for a lesson here and there when I feel like it. Would be good if classes are in English but don't mind Thai since it's just imitating the teacher.

I know of a woman on Suk Soi 11 who does this. Send me a PM and I'll provide her details

500 BHT for a single lesson is kinda expensive. Anything cheaper?

yoga elements in Chidlom is probably the best studio for authentic yoga, I trained there as a teacher myself a couple of years ago. You can buy a 'book' of vouchers, 10 or 20 I think wich are valid for several months, so you can go as you please.

BUT you know you should really be going regularly 2-5 times a week (nearer the 5 actually) to get most benefit from yoga ! :o

500 BHT for a single lesson is kinda expensive. Anything cheaper?

yoga elements in Chidlom is probably the best studio for authentic yoga, I trained there as a teacher myself a couple of years ago. You can buy a 'book' of vouchers, 10 or 20 I think wich are valid for several months, so you can go as you please.

BUT you know you should really be going regularly 2-5 times a week (nearer the 5 actually) to get most benefit from yoga ! :o

Wow 5 times a week? I was planning to do it something like once a week.