Storage Facility On Samui

The 3k thairooms are not exactly well know for good door/locks. Make sure to not leave anything valueble there if you go for a while. I found the option to get someone to live in my house while i´m gone best. The house is good if somebody live there and you dont have to worry about brake-ins and other shit while your gone.

The 3k thairooms are not exactly well know for good door/locks. Make sure to not leave anything valueble there if you go for a while. I found the option to get someone to live in my house while i´m gone best. The house is good if somebody live there and you dont have to worry about brake-ins and other shit while your gone.

Mattias, Bang Rak must be a very safe place. In Lamai, many non Thai houses are often broken into, whilst the owner/tennants are asleep upstairs. I know of people who have been too scared to move, in bed, whilst they are being robbed!!. You don't know if the robbers have a gun or machete. :o

Anyone know where I can store some furniture etc on the island for a couple of months or longer?

have a look at the secondhandshop in Lamai, he have storage for you :o

Monthly rent about 500-600THB, depends how much you want to store there...

Good luck

Chayaphum

....the location of the shop you will find here www.secondhandsamui.890m.com