Amnat Chareon

songhklasid

here a two decent hotels in the centre of amnat.............the best one is called faikid hotel (signs in city giving directions) good rooms and they do a nice dinner, the other hotel is called pj hotel. There are many resorts around amnat with small one room houses, the best one is hotline resort where accom is basic but clean and they do good food. You can find more info on the above if you google these names.

here a two decent hotels in the centre of amnat.............the best one is called faikid hotel (signs in city giving directions) good rooms and they do a nice dinner, the other hotel is called pj hotel. There are many resorts around amnat with small one room houses, the best one is hotline resort where accom is basic but clean and they do good food. You can find more info on the above if you google these names.

thanks for that,I dont suppose it has a pool ? the faikid sounds the go, my g/f comes from senangkhanikhom, can I rent bike easily in A.C. I'll be there in july candle festival,? does A.C. hav there own version or is it happening in ubon, anyway thanks for the tips,if your in the area at that time i"ll buy you a yen singha

regards songhklasid.

no pools i'm afraid. ive seen a sign post to a public pool on the road from amnat to ubon but never been. the hotel can help in bikes, they are very helpful. no candle festival here you have to go to ubon but you need to book an ubon hotel now if you want to stay there overnight, it gets very busy. good luck

Hi

Yes Fakid is a good hotel cost about 500 baht a night and up. The swimming pool is called Sala Arom and is located in a street just past Totoya on opposite side on Amnat to Ubon Road. It has a great outdoor area with food and drinks......nice way to spend a day.

Sanuk