Motorbike Tax At Pattaya Klang?

renogbg

I have heard that you can pay motorbike tax and incurance at some office opposite TT&T so you don`t have to go up to regency any moore.

Have somewone done that or heard anyting about it

Reno

hi,

not sure about that,

but on sukhumvit between klang and north pattaya road

there is one ''chekpoint''

ask there

• 2 months later...
I have heard that you can pay motorbike tax and incurance at some office opposite TT&T so you don`t have to go up to regency any moore.

Anyone have any more info on this ? it would be much easier than going to the regents.

Anyone have any more info on this ? it would be much easier than going to the regents.

Why do it the hard way: Any motorbike shop in Pattaya, epsecially Mittyon will be happy to serve you with both tax and insurance for your motorbike and every car dealer can help you with your car tax and insurance.

Edited by farangpattaya

There is a Motor Vehicle Department on Sukhumvit, 50 meters before Bangkok Pattaya Hospital, on the same side of the street.

You can perform yearly registration there.

You do not need to be able to speak any Thai at all.

I have heard that you can pay yearly motorbike registration tax and insurance at some office opposite TT&T so you don`t have to go up to the Highway 36 office near Regency School anymore.

Has anyone used this office.

Reno