Shop For Photo Equipment

PCA

Thats a bit longer than common and for best prices I would simply order from bangkok (foto file??)..

Theres the camera shop in big C and the one on the level above and on top of, tops next to the sony center. All seem like very 'consumer' box / package sellers than shops with any kind of camera knowledge.. I asked the staff some questions about aperture control on a camera and could tell not a single one of the staff had a clue right up to the management. I mean a camera shop should have at least one employee that understands no ??

Good afternoon,

does anyone know a shop selling photo equipment in particular I am looking for a specific objective and could not get it in central/big c.

Thx in advance

Try this shop here:

7°52'54.18"N, 98°23'31.94"E

They are quite knowledgeable about cameras, and they even do repairs (not digital cameras). I don't know the name of the shop, but the coordinates will help you in Google Earth/Maps, just past the line into the search field of Google Maps..

Thank you both LivinLOS and hkt83100! I think I will go again to Big C and try to order it via Bkk. Initially I supposed to do so with the shop in central but the staff there was not even able to find the objective in their computer system and then just wanted to sell me another one claiming its the same (just 30k cheaper, hehehe).

Good afternoon,

does anyone know a shop selling photo equipment in particular I am looking for a specific objective and could not get it in central/big c.

Thx in advance

Maybe it is a lens you are looking for, the objectives are all up to you :o:D:D

Look up this link www fotofile net (add the dots youself)

Good afternoon,

Thx in advance

Maybe it is a lens you are looking for, the objectives are all up to you :D:D:D

Look up this link www fotofile net (add the dots youself)

yes its the linse and thanks for the link. Mai inglid nod so guz. :o