Surin........yachters Paradise.

farangconnection

While waiting for one of our meetings to get underway in city hall, I came across a document outlining a new plan for Surin. They are widening and deepening the Mun river, to allow large pleasure craft to come from the Mekhong. The planned new Yachting basin in Surin( Huy Sanang, which I'm sure you've all heard about)) will be linked to the Mun river at Rattanaburi or near there by a deep water canal. There are already plans for a number of new 5* hotels to be built at the waters edge, of our resovoir. Building of two of these commences later this year when the rains have finished. Exciting times happeng for Surin.

While waiting for one of our meetings to get underway in city hall, I came across a document outlining a new plan for Surin. They are widening and deepening the Mun river, to allow large pleasure craft to come from the Mekhong. The planned new Yachting basin in Surin( Huy Sanang, which I'm sure you've all heard about)) will be linked to the Mun river at Rattanaburi or near there by a deep water canal. There are already plans for a number of new 5* hotels to be built at the waters edge, of our resovoir. Building of two of these commences later this year when the rains have finished. Exciting times happeng for Surin.
SSSSShhhh you will have all the Aussies heading up there with their tinnies and crabpots :D dont get caught in the rush for places on the new Surin Yacht and Powerboat Club Commitee :o

So we'll be expecting a FC Marina soooooooon? :o

So we'll be expecting a FC Marina soooooooon? :D

I'm sure they will be organising pleanty of boat races. :D:o

Good one, Captain Pugwash :o

I heard of this plan about six months ago from a girl friend who works in Town planning. What you didn't mention is the motorway link from the basin to the New International Airport planned for Sang Kha/Phusing.
Thought the motorway express link would connect with the Already British Built Airfield at Leong Nok Tha,it is alreadyapproved for jets and Heavy transports :o

post-11182-1238564578_thumb.jpg

I heard of this plan about six months ago from a girl friend who works in Town planning. What you didn't mention is the motorway link from the basin to the New International Airport planned for Sang Kha/Phusing.
Thought the motorway express link would connect with the Already British Built Airfield at Leong Nok Tha,it is alreadyapproved for jets and Heavy transports :o

That Zebra Crossing looks a bit dangerous!!

Keep 'em peeled.

:D

Dave