Birthday Party, Where?

Kurly

Hi, any of you guys had their birthday party in a bar or gogo, there's so much choice that I'm stuck on where to keep it. I want to give some food and need to be able to invite some male Thais aswell, and love female attention.

Any tips???

Go and see the manager in Living Dolls 1. Great food by the sportsman.

Go on because I can come and help eat it.

Just keep an eye on Ken when your up getting your sausage rolls and egg mayonaise sandwiches from the buffet as odds are he will be all over the girl if you bring one into the bar when he is around. Great guy but like a dog on heat

:o

Just keep an eye on Ken when your up getting your sausage rolls and egg mayonaise sandwiches from the buffet as odds are he will be all over the girl if you bring one into the bar when he is around. Great guy but like a dog on heat

I see you know Ken also then :D

:D

Would Ken be the guy i "bumped" into the first time i was in your place Dave........:o

Edited by thaiflyer1

A birthday party in one of those places you will definetly be raped in more ways than one. Better off to bf some girls and have it by the pool

at your hotel or another venue. Many places have pool room and would let you bring your own bottles. Then again if you have 20 or 30K baht that you don't care how much you get and who you have to enjoy it with

the gogo may b the place for you. There is plenty of happy hour only drinkers that would love an extended time frame with free drinks and food.

Edited by Khun ?

:D

Would Ken be the guy i "bumped" into the first time i was in your place Dave........:o

No that was his manager, As i said a nice guy apart from that night where he was a <deleted>, He's been listening to too many farang bar managers etc and thinks that he can act like an authority, as you know he's very mistaken. :D

Instead, consider getting 6, 8, 10, 12 girls or however many your party requires to go to your house and have the party there, or at a friend's home. You will need to pay their barfines for the day/afternoon/evening, but at 500 or 600 baht, you might be out 5,000 baht for the 10 girls. You will pay Foodland prices or discounted prices for beer - not the GoGo bar prices, or have problems with the tips either. Besides, their is not rule for attire in your home, and also you will not have the GOGo's other customers there. Food can be picked up by your maid or any of your friend's wive's at a fraction of the cost that it would be if the GoGo arrnaged it. Also, a your home, YOU WILL HAVE CONTROL OF THE MUSIC VOLUME!!!!!!

Ken- hmmm rings a bell. He lack a bit of hair Dave?? :D

Instead, consider getting 6, 8, 10, 12 girls or however many your party requires to go to your house and have the party there, or at a friend's home.  You will need to pay their barfines for the day/afternoon/evening, but at 500 or 600 baht, you might be out 5,000 baht for the 10 girls.  You will pay Foodland prices or discounted prices for beer - not the GoGo bar prices, or have problems with the tips either.  Besides, their is not rule for attire in your home, and also you will not have the GOGo's other customers there.  Food can be picked up by your maid or any of your friend's wive's at a fraction of the cost that it would be if the GoGo arrnaged it.  Also, a your home, YOU WILL HAVE CONTROL OF THE MUSIC VOLUME!!!!!!

I wish I had a place of my own, problem would be solved then, but I'm staying in hotel.

FLB bar, 12000 bht for party and buffet, but I heard that they don't want Thais in and I need to invite the guys of the tattooshop I'm working in.

I've been thinking about Misty's as I go there a lot, but I've got a regular girl there so the other ones are a bit aware of that, but I'd rather spend 12000 on the girls then food I think, so I might skip the foodpart and stick to drinks...

I'll let you know where and you're all invited, first drink is on me!!!!

The thing that annoys me with LD1 is they alway bring you about B40 in change when you pay the the bill,even if you have only had a coulple of drinks,expecting you to leave the lot.This happens every time I go there.

Edited by bartender100

Hi, any of you guys had their birthday party in a bar or gogo, there's so much choice that I'm stuck on where to keep it. I want to give some food and need to be able to invite some male Thais aswell, and love female attention.

Any tips???

I'd have it at TQ1, greatest bar in Pattaya w/ the best music played at decent volume over the best sound system--though the music's gone downhill in recent times w/ too much grunge and pap like Robbie Williams. Intimate, friendly, comfortable, down-to-earth, fine biker theme. Ladies aren't the best looking but at least they're not stuck up :o

Any tips???

I'd have it at TQ1, greatest bar in Pattaya w/ the best music played at decent volume over the best sound system--though the music's gone downhill in recent times w/ too much grunge and pap like Robbie Williams. Intimate, friendly, comfortable, down-to-earth, fine biker theme. Ladies aren't the best looking but at least they're not stuck up :o

HMMM I went to TQ1 in December for the first time and there were only a few bellys dancing around the poles, the rest of the girls were sitting in the corner at the back and a few around the table of what seemed to be regulars + they don't have my drink....the staff wasn't friendly at all, so didn't even finish my beer

Might of been a bad day for all of them, but it sure isn't the place I want to party...

Any tips???

I'd have it at TQ1, greatest bar in Pattaya w/ the best music played at decent volume over the best sound system--though the music's gone downhill in recent times w/ too much grunge and pap like Robbie Williams. Intimate, friendly, comfortable, down-to-earth, fine biker theme. Ladies aren't the best looking but at least they're not stuck up :)

HMMM I went to TQ1 in December for the first time and there were only a few bellys dancing around the poles, the rest of the girls were sitting in the corner at the back and a few around the table of what seemed to be regulars + they don't have my drink....the staff wasn't friendly at all, so didn't even finish my beer

Might of been a bad day for all of them, but it sure isn't the place I want to party...

I agree about the TQ going downhill lately--management don't seem to care and the girls (most of them) are either stuck up or hide in the corner and only come out for expensive lady drinks. Some of the newer go-go places are definitely better now,so spend your money where someone cares.

> HMMM I went to TQ1 in December for the first time and there were

> only a few bellys dancing around the poles, the rest of the girls

> were sitting in the corner at the back and a few around the table of

> what seemed to be regulars + they don't have my drink....the staff

> wasn't friendly at all, so didn't even finish my beer Might of been

> a bad day for all of them, but it sure isn't the place I want to

> party...

> I agree about the TQ going downhill lately--management don't seem to

> care and the girls (most of them) are either stuck up or hide in the

> corner and only come out for expensive lady drinks. Some of the

> newer go-go places are definitely better now,so spend your money

> where someone cares.

Each to his own. You see, what passes for "good service" to some amounts to harassment for others. A lot of punters really do enjoy constant sales pressure by dancers and staff as it gives them a false sense of importance. Me, I don't need any ego rubs. I like a more casual, hassle-free, clubhouse environment where the staff stays unobtrusive and I make my own decisions according my own schedule. It means, among other things, that I can finish my beer without the "one mo?" hassle starting when my glass is only half-empty and continuing every five minutes thereafter. Hence I've never had any complaint about the service at TQ1. In fact, it's just about perfect. I would point out that despite the highly competitive market in Pattaya TQ1 remains one of the most successful go-gos ever, and, during tourist season at least, it's regularly packed out. This, despite no showing, no shows, and very few stunners, if any, in the lineup.

Each to his own. You see, what passes for "good service" to some amounts to harassment for others. A lot of punters really do enjoy constant sales pressure by dancers and staff as it gives them a false sense of importance. Me, I don't need any ego rubs. I like a more casual, hassle-free, clubhouse environment where the staff stays unobtrusive and I make my own decisions according my own schedule. It means, among other things, that I can finish my beer without the "one mo?" hassle starting when my glass is only half-empty and continuing every five minutes thereafter. Hence I've never had any complaint about the service at TQ1. In fact, it's just about perfect. I would point out that despite the highly competitive market in Pattaya TQ1 remains one of the most successful go-gos ever, and, during tourist season at least, it's regularly packed out. This, despite no showing, no shows, and very few stunners, if any, in the lineup.

I don't need any ego rubs either, I don't like it if I go somewhere and you got 5 girls comming up to you (not that that happens a lot :o ) but smiling faces and a few nice dancers, isn't that what we go to gogo's for? I went there because I heard some good things about it, but I probably went the wrong night. Also it's the hangout place of the Chesters bikers club and their friends so that's why it's packed sometimes....