Dating & Introduction Service

hotshot

Would you consider a Phuket based Dating Agency?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There was a bloke that lived in Soi Tanutep. His house was about 500 mtrs behind Flinstone bakery in Chalong. Advertised on his front gate and on his car was the web page address for his dating agency. He must have been Swiss, as the house has two flag-poles, one for the Thai flag and the other for the Swiss.

Never visited the site. Always forgot the address by the time I got home.

Maybe there will be three of you? Haven't checked lately to see if the flags are still flying.

Thanks guys for the votes and comments! :o

Most of you vote "Nope! I can find a bargirl myself".....

This should indicate that I and my fellow Dating Agency owners should reject the bar girls as members!

If I were to date a lady, I would for sure not pay any membership fees just to date a bar girl! It's okay if you're jsut looking for some fun....but if I considered to marry her - no bar girls, thanks!

I have been in the dating and visa business for 6 years and I have seen everything.....99% of the guys who want a visa for their girlfriend has met her in a bar. Appx. 80% of these relationships last less than 1 year!

( Any comments are welcome :D )

For me, I don't have any bar girls on my site, 100% sure!

I get membership applications from many bar girls, but I reject them!

Maybe not fair, as some of the bar girls are actually nice and sincere and honest only searching for true love and friendship....but after 6 years in this game I don't wanna take the change on behalf of my male clients!

But I keep the bar girls pics and profiles.....in case I get a male client who actually WANTS a bargirl!

All the ladies on my site are genuine with good educations, good jobs and no connections to the bar scenes. You are welcome to view it at phuketdeafeagle.com under Dating.

All I know is you only have to look at the massive membership and popularity of bkktonite phuket-info bkkchat etc to see that there are enough mongers looking to hook up with and chat with the working girls..

I have a few ideas on how the girls can earn money through the site, so once I can secure them a income stream I am sure they will be happy to sit online and husband shop and earn a bit at the same time (easier than working bar)..

There was a bloke that lived in Soi Tanutep. His house was about 500 mtrs behind Flinstone bakery in Chalong. Advertised on his front gate and on his car was the web page address for his dating agency. ....

Another Chalong resident? Blimey, it's getting crowded here :o That soi is so narrow I hardly ever drive down it - meet a truck coming the other way and it's a case of "who's going to fall off the concrete first?" :D

Anyway, next time I go that way I'll have a look.