Satit Udomsuksa Academy

silentnine

Hi all .

9 year old & 4 year old english children.

living near pattaya.

some english freinds are sending there children to Satit Udomsuksa Academy near sukomvit in town.

i have read reviews for all the local schools on this site and others. and all seem to have good and bad reviews. can anyone give uptodate opinions on this school please as it looks nice from the outside , but what is it really like .

is there teaching any good.

I am going back to OZ for different reasons,main one cost of education here and standard.

my daughter will be going into 3 primary,at satit, i wanted to move her to english section till we move to oz,but the pom english teacher i asked for advice from told me to leave her in the thai section,a school servey showed kids learn as much english in thai section.[carn't work that one out]

i will leave her there and keep sending her to be taught after school in the condo at satit where the teachers live.100 to 150 hr,,she got most improved last year,and confident

in herself.

they are getting more into soccer now that the english teachers are there,the kids are always happy,never see fights or arguements,they have some phillo teachers in thai sect,as well as english.i carnt comment on the english sect,and my daughter was doinging ordinary in thai sect till i got her a tutor.

the disipline is the same as in nearly all thai private schools,[ordinary]the engilsh teachers try hard, they got rid of the last principal[pom] cause he was too hard... goverment schools are a lot more strickter.

hope that helps.

cat