Girl Wants To Be Gik

SoiGirlHunter

Reminds me of my encounter with a very nice, friendly, good looking, good body! 20 year young Kfc employe at my nearest Lotus Market in small town Isaan province.

Exchange always smiles and some words, but I speak not enough Thai-Lao and she no English,

to get to know more, so a complicated situation.

If I had the respond same the OP, I would not even ask, write here, I would check it out and make immideately a testrun.

With CONDOM, Mr.Goodheartman!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for all the posts, this is a great sanity check for myself, if i have any left that is :)

My gut says she is too nice for me and i should just stay friends with her. If she is a clean/nice girl i dont want to hurt her.

Another part of my body says yum

I am going to use family mart for a few days and see how it goes.

i'll let you know how is turns outs

thanks again

SGH

Thanks again for all the posts, this is a great sanity check for myself, if i have any left that is :D

My gut says she is too nice for me and i should just stay friends with her. If she is a clean/nice girl i dont want to hurt her.

thanks again

SGH

You know... I knew this one woman... very, very nice but with a deadend job. She called me one day because he boyfriend dumped her. Actually, she was his Mia Noi and he was giving her about 5k baht per month. 5k baht!!! She was about 33 years old, working with no kids but on the skinny side. So, if you half-way like this woman... Offer a similar amount and she if she bites... Easy. :)

Long story but I have been talking to this checkout girl at my local 7-11. We always joke around and sometimes if its not busy

there i will buy a beer and we will sit there and talk about everything under the sun. She looks 20ish, stunning looks, lek and real nice

personality.

SO we were talking the other day and she was complaining she only makes 8,000 baht a month working graveyard shift 60-70

hours a week. So very jokingly i said "be my girl and and i take care you". She thought for a minute and says "OK".

So i laughed it off thinking she was just joking as we always do.

I go in today and she corners me by the beer cooler and says "When u make me girl you?". Again i just laughed but she said "no laugh i

no joke you". I look down at her and the bad wheels in my head turning. Then i said to myself no she is just joking so i said "I dont believe." She comes over close and holds my hand and says seriously "me no joke". Then the bad wheels in my head start

spinning wildly and i almost dropped 2 big bottles of singha on the floor. We talked more and I said let me think about.

Well should i

A) go for it

:D start shopping at Family Mart

C) start shopping at my local Wat

D) Become a Monk

E) Move to Koh Lan and sell trinkets on the beach

F) Get on the Dr Phil show

G) Double my Meds

Bad wheels in your head :)

As a side note, one of the cutest things about this topic is all the guys stating their expert knowledge on the one and only definition of the word Gik.. As if that's a set-in-stone definition, and as if Thais aren't prone to use it as a euphemism for all kinds of relationships, especially relationships with a big financial component.

(Or emotional component too if you will, where they spin it as no strings attached and then after the first night transmogrify into Mrs Velcro LaLeach. )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Reminds me of my encounter with a very nice, friendly, good looking, good body! 20 year young Kfc employe at my nearest Lotus Market in small town Isaan province.

Exchange always smiles and some words, but I speak not enough Thai-Lao and she no English,

If I had the respond same the OP, I would not even ask, write here, I would check it out and make immideately a testrun.

i unlike you mr alfredo would leave her alone. best not to get involve w people who you cant communicate with.

Thanks again for all the posts, this is a great sanity check for myself, if i have any left that is :)

thanks again

SGH

you still think its flattereing to have a girl offer you sex if you pay her for it. seems you not getting what people have posted sir.

wait how old are you ?

Look at it this way .

is a good start -

but you got to judge if youw ant to spend your time with this girl , if you just want a sexual relationship , make it clear .

if youw ant a seriously one , i suggest you hold on to your dick and skip the sex and watch a few days .

-- just be very clear and simple .

- thing can go good and bad both way ..

just be who you are . don't lie to yoruself or her , that would be a good start

Haven't seen you about for some time Ta too too, but you have given some sound advice here.

Take care, Chiang Mai hasn't been the same sine you left :)

If you offer a pretty 20 year old girl 5,000 baht per month to be your Mia Noy, better hope that she does not have a knife in her purse. :)

If all he is going to do is replace the 8k 7/11 salary, that is definitely a mia noi on the cheap and probably a border line hooker arrangement.

For the full mia noi thing, he will need to spring for a reasonable apt, say 10k. If she has family she sends money to, he will have to replace that, and then he can think about giving her the 8k salary, which he might as well round up to 10k.

On the emotional level, he needs to make clear that though he is committed to her, for at least the medium range, there should be no illusions of him leaving his wife. I see nothing wrong with the arrangements within Thai culture, but the participants need to have a full understanding and no fantasies about it.

TH

if it tastes like chicken....

wait how old are you ?

Look at it this way .

is a good start -

but you got to judge if youw ant to spend your time with this girl , if you just want a sexual relationship , make it clear .

if youw ant a seriously one , i suggest you hold on to your dick and skip the sex and watch a few days .

Haven't seen you about for some time Ta too too, but you have given some sound advice here.

no offense to ta times 2 but what good advice has he given? a girl wants money to get naked. ta want it to evolve to full grown love between man and hooker.

ta is full of i dont know what!

Long story but I have been talking to this checkout girl at my local 7-11. We always joke around and sometimes if its not busy

there i will buy a beer and we will sit there and talk about everything under the sun. She looks 20ish, stunning looks, lek and real nice

personality.

SO we were talking the other day and she was complaining she only makes 8,000 baht a month working graveyard shift 60-70

hours a week. So very jokingly i said "be my girl and and i take care you". She thought for a minute and says "OK".

I go in today and she corners me by the beer cooler and says "When u make me girl you?". Again i just laughed but she said "no laugh i

no joke you". I look down at her and the bad wheels in my head turning. Then i said to myself no she is just joking so i said "I dont believe." She comes over close and holds my hand and says seriously "me no joke". Then the bad wheels in my head start

spinning wildly and i almost dropped 2 big bottles of singha on the floor. We talked more and I said let me think about.

Well should i

A) go for it

:) start shopping at Family Mart

D) Become a Monk

G) Double my Meds

Since you have already established that you are a prick, you might as well use it for something useful.

One more thing..i often read on Thaivisa men who say they are sick of girIs who take advantage of them. That they want to find "good girIs". WeII..guys who take out nice young naive girIs and "bone" them, without having any consideration for the after effects, are the kind of guys who end up creating those cynicaI young woman who have IittIe faith in men. Is it any wonder?

good lord, get off your moral high horse. you bore me.

an idiotic question begs idiotic responses. find your grain of salt.

I think that if you read thru a few of eek's previous posts she is not in need of any salt :)

Whilst I may not agree with all that eek has posted most of her posts do err on the side of common sense.

And what she has stated "above" (and which you have quoted upon) couldn't be a more valid point. :D

wait how old are you ?

Look at it this way .

is a good start -

no offense to ta times 2 but what good advice has he given? a girl wants money to get naked. ta want it to evolve to full grown love between man and hooker.

"ta is full of i dont know what!"

And that is exactly the point, you really don't know shyt.

Not surprising really for someone who made his first post less than 5 days ago :D

"taa too too" has been one of the most genuine posters on TV for a very long time as a great many persons will attest.

Edited by john b good

wait how old are you ?

Look at it this way .

is a good start -

"ta is full of i dont know what!"

And that is exactly the point, you really don't know shyt.

Not surprising really for someone who made his first post less than 5 days ago :D

"taa too too" has been one of the most genuine posters on TV for a very long time as a great many persons will attest.

he does sound genuine all right.

but come on this is a hooker thread if ever i saw one.

its not a boy meets poor thai girl and fall in love thread!

Edited by goodheartman

Ok thanks for the advice. I guess i am in shock she came onto me like that. I am used to hunting the "nocturnal variety" but she

always came across as the clean ivory soap kinda girl. Maybe she isnt after reading the replies. It can get so crazy here with the

girls and emotions.

Yes my wife lets me take girls. She used to call me "butterfly". Now she calls me "airport". But she has been on my case to settle

down with a nice girl.

PS the Singhas are safely stored in my stomach :)

Sounds like your wife has as much respect for you as you do for the 7-11 girl ,one big happy family id say,. :D

I would go for it, young & pretty and she guenuine likes you, but make sure your not subbsidising the 7/11 job, keep her working at least part time & you pay costs & bonuses & reap the benifits.half your luck, I got a similiar set-up in ubon, but can only get back twice a year.

regards songkhlasid.

I think the user name you chose to use on the T/V forum, as well as the insightful detailed transcript you provided of the 7/11 clerk’s stellar grasp of the engrish language say more than I could ever say about the validity and/or the veracity of her real intentions.

Remember here in the glorious “Land ‘O Thais”, ALL the "fishing" is strictly "catch and release". As for the "hunting"; possession limits and bag limits vary by district and province. Also during nighttime hunting, spot-lighting is NOT allowed, although baiting and decoys are.

Please refer to your “2009 ‘Wild Game’ Hunting & Fishing in Thailand rule book.

personality.

Well should i

A) go for it

:) start shopping at Family Mart

D) Become a Monk

G) Double my Meds

she looks 20ish, right stunning looks? How old are you may I ask?

Ok thanks for the advice. I guess i am in shock she came onto me like that. I am used to hunting the "nocturnal variety" but she

always came across as the clean ivory soap kinda girl. Maybe she isnt after reading the replies. It can get so crazy here with the

girls and emotions.

Yes my wife lets me take girls. She used to call me "butterfly". Now she calls me "airport". But she has been on my case to settle

down with a nice girl.

PS the Singhas are safely stored in my stomach :)

Ah, the wife wants you to reduce the "risk". Understood.

Introduce her to the wife. If it's a "go" and she will be the sweet, accomodating bi-sexual niece you always wanted, do her (and your marriage) a favor and have her move in, and pay for her enrollment in something like "Beauty School", etc. Keep her busy so she has no opportunity to free-lance, but to focus instead on personal development. Shared housework, companionship, lots of fun.

She'll learn a "trade" in exchange for making a "trade", the Missus will get something YOU always dreamed of for her, and if you're lucky it will work out without too much cat fighting.

The question is, Is the Missus serious about you narrowing down to a "nice girl"? Put her to the test and present the situation.

Edited by OldenAtwoody