Hua Hin Turns 100 This Year.

sbk

I read that Hua Hin turns 100 this year and I have to say, I've always enjoyed Hua Hin.

Do you still choose Hua Hin as a travel destination? If so, why and if not, why not? I haven't been in a few years and imagine that changes have occurred but its always been such a laid back atmosphere compared to other beach resorts in Thailand that I always liked going there.

I read that Hua Hin turns 100 this year and I have to say, I've always enjoyed Hua Hin.

Do you still choose Hua Hin as a travel destination? If so, why and if not, why not? I haven't been in a few years and imagine that changes have occurred but its always been such a laid back atmosphere compared to other beach resorts in Thailand that I always liked going there.

I've always enjoyed Hua Hin. I, too, like the quiet atmosphere. I like the night market. And I also like the proximity to one of my favorite national parks -- Khao Sam Roi Yot.

Was in Hua-Hin last year with the family, hated it, far to many tourists, much prefered Cha-Am plus Cha-Am has the better beach by far, just my opinion. The only thing I liked about Hua-Hin was the night market although Cha-Am has an excellent night market every Wednesday.

Brigante7.

Hua Hin is getting to many farags these days,it was better 5 years ago,but still a nice place to go for a long weekend or so.

Night market is a must,maybe not for the shopping but for the nice seafood...

We usually go in low season then there is more of a Thai feeling,but still to many mew farang getton built around Hua Hin,and I'm a farnag saying this...