Possible To Get A Mortgage

Without Thai based income (tax returns) highly unlikely to get a Thai mortgage unless the bank will accept the two properties as collateral. By "we" I take it to mean your wife, is she working, the bank may be willing to give her a mortgage with you as guarantor and/or collateral. You just have to go around the various bank branches and ask.

Without Thai based income (tax returns) highly unlikely to get a Thai mortgage unless the bank will accept the two properties as collateral. By "we" I take it to mean your wife, is she working, the bank may be willing to give her a mortgage with you as guarantor and/or collateral. You just have to go around the various bank branches and ask.

ok mate thanks for your pointers, I had a feeling that using our existing two properties as collateral would be the only way to go

thanks agian

My Thai wife and I have a bank mortgage and she does not work and I am retired. The catch was we had to put down 50% and I had to produce documents verifying my pension.

My Thai wife and I have a bank mortgage and she does not work and I am retired. The catch was we had to put down 50% and I had to produce documents verifying my pension.

Which bank is this with?

Just go to a Thai bank such as Bangkok Bank and ask them the same question.they can direct and assist you with getting a loan from a Bangkok Bank branch out side Thailand like singapor.

I know that UOB Bank are good with that as well.

U have more then one option just need to compare...

Today some developers can give you long term finance plan as well...

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

...and if you cannot read thai , you may translate website with google translate. We also have email address with our domain name but I gave you the email address I mostly use. Professionalism is not about email address It's all about doing what we promise here. We ready have many Thai client got loan from us and I only wanted help foreigners here that has no clue. But it's strange all I got criticism.

Regards

Santo

Edited by Crossy

...and if you cannot read thai , you may translate website with google translate. We also have email address with our domain name but I gave you the email address I mostly use. Professionalism is not about email address It's all about doing what we promise here. We ready have many Thai client got loan from us and I only wanted help foreigners here that has no clue. But it's strange all I got criticism.

Regards

Santo

well thats obvious!

so you can make bad statements look good

what are your fees?