Sakaeo Supercars Thaialnd 2009 Rounds 1&2

• 2 weeks later...
:) Exciting racing at WatthanaNakon, SaKaeo; 1,2,3 May 2009 for the first and second rounds of Thailand Three Crowns SuperCars series.

hi quick question, is there a race track in WatthanaNakon, SaKaeo?

A 2.2 km race circuit (about 5r & 4l turns) is set up on the old airport in WatthanaNakon next to hwy 33, this was the 3rd year there.

Check out www.supercarthailand.com for pictures and maps of race tracks within Thailand.

:) Exciting racing at WatthanaNakon, SaKaeo; 1,2,3 May 2009 for the first and second rounds of Thailand Three Crowns SuperCars series.

A 2.2 km race circuit (about 5r & 4l turns) is set up on the old airport in WatthanaNakon next to hwy 33, this was the 3rd year there.

Check out for pictures and maps of race tracks within Thailand.

Thanks.. I will check it out..

Do you know who owns the circuit? Is there a contact number?

Check out for pictures and maps of race tracks within Thailand.

Thanks.. I will check it out..

Do you know who owns the circuit? Is there a contact number?

As far i know son of a former minister and a profesinal Drag Racer in usa.Has a company for Carracing parts.

Pick-ups, Mazdas and Mitsubishis are not supercars. Doesn't matter how much BHP you manage to squeeze out of their engines.

Just had to get that off my chest. Carry on.

Quite right! The only supercars ever to come out of Japan were the Honda S800, the Datsun 240Z and more recently the Subaru Impreza.

And the only supercar pick up truck in Thailand is my 1956 International Harvester V8 4x4!

Any ideas on how to find out the name of the owner? Or if you would know anyone, who would know?

I really would really appreciate the help..

Check out threecrownsracing.com ; bira.co.th ; supercarthailand.com . All sites have contact info, presume you could find owners names, believe there are many partners. Hearsay, someone once told me that the Prince Birabongse family owns a major stake, Prince Bira of Thailand raced Formula One in the 50s driving a Masersti.